Sign in to follow this  
sicknessog@gmail.com

Hacker Recovery Thread

TL;DR - Free shit for people who have been effected by hackers (I obviously can't prove you have been effected, so if you want free stuff just reply anyway, although the idea of the cause is for hacker victims)

---------------------------------------Story---------------------------------------

Well, I've been seeing a cubic asston of hacker threads out there, and I'm starting to get bored of DayZ because I have too much stuff... (Wait, you have too much stuff? What about all the hackers deleting it?. Well, I play on third person disabled servers that only have <20 people on them at all times, personally I think third person ruins the immersion. I've seen 3 noticeable hackers in two months.)

I've decided in order to get back to 'scavenging' in the funnest way possible, I am handing out my camp site to any survivors that need to get geared back up. I'll hand everyone I can varying guns / gps / nvgs / my 2 extra ghillies etc. I cannot fully deck you out, as I want to help as many as possible, and fully gearing you leads to bordom.

I just expect people to request their 3 most 'valued' items, like for me it would be 'Ghillie, GPS, M24' (or something along those lines, could be anywhere from like 1-5 items, but only like 1-2 super rare ones)

-----------------------How to obtain said items-------------------------

Simply make a reply here with what times you will be online, and a way to contact you. TS3, Skype, Steam etc. I would prefer a 'half-way' meetup system, we both just travel to eachother. I will ONLY be carrying the items you request, so, killing me is rather pointless other than to just make me spend an extra 10 min getting back to my base, and you would have to hunt for my body. If you could post below after a trade that I am legit, that would be helpful!

---------------------------------Stock---------------------------------

[Weapons]

(All guns will come with 3 mags atleast)

x6 M24

x3 DMR

x2 M107

x3 AS50

x2 L85 AWS

x5 M240

x2 M249

x3 MK 48

x1 AS50 TWS (Note: Hacked item)

x2 AKM

x1 AK-47

x1 M4a1 CCO SD

x1 M4A1 Holo

x2 M16 M203

x2 Bizon SD

x2 FN Fal

x2 FN Fal ANwhateverthefuck Night vision

x4 M9 SD

x1 MP5 SD

x2 M1911

x1 Revolver

[Gear]

x4 GPS

x8 NVG

x4 Rangefinder

x6 Toolbox

x2 Entrenching Tool

x10 Every other tool

[Misc]

x2 Ghillie Suit

x3 Camo Clothing

x1 Soldier Clothing [RARE - Hacked item, uncertain]

x3 Mountain Dew (for collectors)

x38 Camping Tent

x4 Backpack Coyote

x2 Alice Pack

UAZ on US 10 Chicago

Pickup (Off-Road) on US 10 Chicago

I also have various car parts / med supplies if you require them.

inb4 its a trap / seems legit / stfu and go die

I can verify that this service works and Helicopter is no bandit. +1

Claimed a SVD and M240 to no objections, and Sickness trekked up 'the mountain' just to reach me despite some insistence! As I ran down the hills with my own M4 he did not falter and shoot me despite any potential dangers I posed (at that point unidentified), so on top of the generosity in the first place, patient , solid guy!

Edited by Sickness
  • Like 12

Bored uh? Seems legit :)

Fully decked out, nobody goes up north since last patch, sniping coastals is boring.

Very good initiative, I'm very impressed that you are doing this. I'm also impressed by the amount of stuff you have.

Well, it 'was' my groups base, but they have all mostly stopped playing. So its not like its just me collecting

Edited by Sickness

Seems legit, could be a trap, maybe you should stfu and go die.

No but seriously, I approve of this idea. Have some beans.

Actually had a hacker teleport me and demand all of my tools and backpack, he still let me live though for some reason....

Lost a ton of tools, luckily i got them all back, but this can help alot of people +1

I really like this idea and I would like to contribute by adding more stuff to your camp. I hate hackers and it would give me some motivation to start looting again, as of now I'm completely geared with no motivation to loot anything so it's getting quite boring.

Actually I'll have to check if I'm still alive because I got teleported in the sky yesterday.

Hello there

If the OP is legit then this is a far better "robin hood" aspect than "positive scripting"

It's within the game rules and opens up another avenue rather than pure PVP.

Good man.

Rgds

LoK

I really like this idea and I would like to contribute by adding more stuff to your camp. I hate hackers and it would give me some motivation to start looting again, as of now I'm completely geared with no motivation to loot anything so it's getting quite boring.

Actually I'll have to check if I'm still alive because I got teleported in the sky yesterday.

I mean, the original intent was to make sure I got rid of all of my items as fast as possible, but it wouldn't hurt to have a few of the more commonly requested ones.

Me and my two friends were killed by a sniper firing a fully automatic AS50 (quite an unusual thing...) while his friend was roaming around in a chopper giving away everyones positions, he basically had something like an aimbot or a wallhack and while we were in the tall grass prone in the middle of a forest we noticed the chopper was dissappearing (it said "xxx disconected" since this server had some kind of mod saying it) and everytime he would come back he would respawn flying the chopper (did this like 3 times in 10 minutes) so it would be really nice if I could ask for an M4A1 CCO SD since I'm now left with nothing and I don't want to be a greedy sucker, I know this feeling because this is the second time it happened to me, although this was quite more epic because there was a huge fire in Elektro right after (dropped somekind of bombs from the chopper), my friend lost an AS50 and a rage finder found in a chopper crash site and the third friend, spotter an FN FAL, and a GPS, I know I'm asking for a lot but I don't want to be greedy like I said before and I just want to have some gear back if it's possible, I would be very thankful.

Server DE 1303, wouldn't advise ANYONE going there since it seems it turned into a Hack Palladium.

Claimed a SVD and M240 to no objections, and Sickness trekked up 'the mountain' just to reach me despite some insistence! As I ran down the hills with my own M4 he did not falter and shoot me despite any potential dangers I posed (at that point unidentified), so on top of the generosity in the first place, patient , solid guy!

Would love a L85A2 after I lost mine to sky hacks :(. Sent you a PM with my skype name. Currently heading to Zelenorgor.

Just finished a trade with this guy. 100% Legit.

He even got what I asked for mixed up, ran back and gave me what I asked for.

• L85A2
  • Coyote Backpack
  • Ghillie
  • GPS

This man gets all the beans! :beans: He has restored some of my faith back into this game and that all players aren't arseholes...

Edited by MitchRan91

Just finished a trade with this guy. 100% Legit.

He even got what I asked for mixed up, ran back and gave me what I asked for.

• L85A2
  • Coyote Backpack
  • Ghillie
  • GPS

This man gets all the beans! :beans: He has restored some of my faith back into this game and that all players aren't arseholes...

Yeah, sorry about that lol

Hi,

Two days ago the server was on was nuked, lost my ghillie, L85 with thermal thingy, rangefinder and NVG's. In my current life I came across an heli crash site and now have 2 FAL's, one with a NV scope. I liked my previous setup beter, are you interested in a trade. I'll PM you my Skype.