rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

So how should I have done it???

no, he is actually right, six launcher will still interfer no matter what, if it has an update or not, it happened to me aswell but with a plus, it kept resetting the darn OA patch, this was with 2.4 though and 2.4 was installed and had been running fine and dandy then BAM, six launcher wanted to be boss and out the door it went.

And even though it doesnt happen for you, doesnt mean it wont happen to another person, its the same with artifacting actually, and all sorts of other stuff, punkbuster aswell, steam and so on.

Well if its interfering, don't load ARMA 2 OA through Six Launcher for now. Just load through Steam shortcut or the Retail shortcut then go Expansions on the Main Menu then double click on @DayZ then click OK and it was say something about needed to restart, just go Later then Exit the game then restart through the same short cut and find the DayZ servers you want through the in-game browser because once the @DayZ Epansion mod has been activated only Missions with DayZ will load on the in-game browser so you can get every server there is and you can use the Filter option on the bottom to get the correct version build etc.

Hope i helped,

CRUSADER

Can people please confirm if this is the case for them?

Be SURE you updated ALL YOUR FILES.

This is very important. The closed test indicated that nobody who was experiencing graphical glitches before was with this update, so if that is not the case I need to know ASAP.

I am still getting graphical bugs from all the same places (Balota Airfield, Cherno, etc.). Yes, I have UPDATED ALL MY FILES, manually. And have played on 3 to 4 different servers that were up-to-date in both the DayZ version (1.7.2.5) and Arma 2 OA build (95883).

Edited by Jony_RocketInMyPocket

My friends and i still get this artifacts. But less as in 1.7.2.4. This time the barbed wire is causeing the artifacts and maybe other things, because there were some artifacts with other colors then grey. For one of my friends and me the shift num- flush trick worked. The 3rd and 4th one didn't test it.

V: 1.7.2.5

Beta: 95883

Edited by friiky2

The hotfix seemed fine to me. I got a slight glitch near Balota but set my video memory to default and didn't see a hiccup for the rest of the night. The adjusted pathing of the zombies is much more reasonable. It looks more natural and makes it much easier to take aim or just LOS them. I didn't hear any new sounds but I am sure they will become evident the more time we all put into this.

Cheers and well played.

I installed last Beta patch 883,and it works fine with 1.7.2.5 patch. System memory is on default,no more graphical glitches on dead bodies and etc. In server lists it still shows 1.7.2.4 servers,how can i change it to see only 7.2.5 servers?

If your using Six Launcher or DayZ Commander then type into the search bar 1.7.2.5 and it will list all the servers that have changed there server name to the correct build which is being used on the server.

If your using the in-game server browser for ARMA 2 OA then go on the Filter option at the bottom and type into the Host field 1.7.2.5 and it will list all the servers in the same way as I stated before.

Hope I helped,

CRUSADER

I am still getting graphical bugs from all the same places (Balota Airfield, Cherno, etc.). Yes, I have UPDATED ALL MY FILES, manually. And have played on 3 to 4 different servers that were up-to-date in both the DayZ version (1.7.2.5) and Arma 2 OA build (95883).

The Object Detail option in the Video Options menu also affect the graphical artifacting, putting this value to Low or the lowest value can drastically improve if not stop it all together.

Hope I helped,

CRUSADER

I Downloaded 1.7.2.5 manually and still have bad artifacts. I believe it still has something to do with the dead static soldiers, because when i first spawned it appeared okay. But, when i died and came back to Cherno the artifacts were back. From what i have observed, when you first spawn in it takes a while for the dead static soldiers to spawn, therefore you dont get the graphics glitch. However, if you leave or die and come back it will be there because you have given the game time to spawn the dead soldiers. Just my two cents.

Hopefully it gets fixed Soon :(

Also, ignore the lame-o hackers in this video please. As you can most likely see they spawned it a lot of buses, a helicopter, and ammo crate looking things.

Any feedback on graphical glitches being gone or not would be very greatly appreciated. If we can confirm they are gone I will announce the update on twitter and we will release on SU.

I see the glithces in cherno, i think are the militars tents

whats your humanity at? I got 4607 and no skin :( I assume its like a 5000+ thing?

aye, my humanity was just under 5000, then i gave my mate a blood transfusion and it went to above 5000 and my outfit changed :)

although not long after that my humanity in the debug monitor went back to 0, i still have my awesome outfit though.

loving it boys, keep up the good work. I've not noticed any graphical issues yet btw

I am having problem loading this up?

Can someone help....

Installed update into @DayZ folder...DayZ commander says updated, updated six launcher, says 1.7.2.5, hit verify...then reverts back to 1.7.2.4?!

What am I doing wrong? >.<

AJ

• Like 1

Just logged on to play and I'm having massive loading times, been waiting 30 minutes + and still on loading screen. Before the hotfix took about 1-5 minutes but could be a server problem I guess? I have tried several servers no luck getting in so far.

so any eta on Six Launcher yet, all the servers updated areound here and I cant get on, unless I manually update as on page one, but from all the "I cant get it to work posts" I would rather wait for Six Launcher to auto update the files.

Setup completed, Please wait...? I had the loading problem and now it just says setup completed please wait... tried on 4 different servers same problem on each. Any ideas?

If you want a more stable experience, or your choice of lists of servers, wait about six hours, keep playing on the prior patch, and relax and have a good time.

Sorry but I couldn't relax with all these gaphical glitches that prior patch has caused.

Hopefully these pesky glitches are gone now.

edit: I've updated via sixupdater

Edited by Hombre

Sorry but I couldn't relax with all these gaphical glitches that prior patch has caused.

Hopefully these pesky glitches are gone.

They are not :(

Rocket the artifacts are not gone and a good for others have mentioned this on our server, at times it's even worse and nothing can be seen...

Especially bad at Balota Airfield and the North West airfield

Artifacts FIXED?...Maybe they are!!! Read on.

Ok so maybe the artifacts are fixed after all. A friend and I went to Stary and got the artifacts near the tents right away. My friend said he was going to try a flush (Hold Left Shift key, Hit Numpad - key, then type the word "flush" without the "s) and he reported it cleared everything up. So, I tried it and sure enough it cleared everything up for me as well. We looted Stary and the NWAF and had no issues at all after the flush. I'm thinking that maybe the artifacts may have been cached or something. This really surprised me because flushes never worked for me in the past. In short the flush worked for us both and held for the rest of the night without even a hint of an artifact.

Guys you made me shiver in fear again....

Ok will try myself and pray that 1 flush will fix this although really not sure.

i spawend again at the beach - the second time - without doing anyithing beside restarting the game...

Edited by johnyflash

in update 1.7.2.4 What finally completely cleared graphical glitches for me was to turn off anti-alaising. Haven't played with 1.7.2.5 yet will check it out when I get home from work.

Getting the same results as everyone else. Why I post?

In my experience 'flush' works momentarily but does not cure the gfx issue. We eagerly await the next development.

On another topic, it's nice to see BattleEye getting some 'wins'! Watched a few global bans take place on a server I was visiting! Yay!

I fear there's still a long way to go for this 'Alpha' testing phase of DayZ.

Sorry to say but the Graphical Glitches are still there on mine and several of our groups. This is running very latest beta and full Torrent version of 1.7.2.5. Flush doesn't resolve it. No change from my perspective :(

Also everyone who was playing earlier in my group (8-10 guys) when the Hive seemed to go down all got their locations reset to the coast when they next logged in. I had to run 7Km back to the location :o

Edited by bigAPE
  • Like 1