Screenshots:

arma2oa2012-08-1100-27xx0a.jpg

arma2oa2012-08-1100-2zzluk.jpg

arma2oa2012-08-1100-2zxze2.jpg

arma2oa2012-08-1100-27vauw.jpg

Wanted these bugs fixed by the weekend.

There is some undocumented changes also for the lulz

like bandit skin has returned \o/

Ok a noob qustion, But how do i install the new patch? i download the latest update on page 1 but its just a random file... Where do i place the file or how do i install the file?

Cool you can roll out a new patch but you can't fix "this server is running an incorrect version of the server side application"

I can play on non-hive servers but any others just give me that error. Now this started happening right after my comp crashed about a week ago. Ive been really patient and I would just love my character to be well uncorrupted. If you can't do that at least a new player id? This is starting to get really annoying and I'm starting to lose faith in you guys fixing this issue for me and about 250+ other people. Please for the love of god, DayZ dev team, figure this out or at least give us some feedback rather than let 2 MONTHS go by without a single response. :/

There is some undocumented changes also for the lulz

If you now Alt F4 you have a bright red clown suit as a skin until you die.

PLEASE tell me this is true. This would complete DayZ.

• Like 1

I dont know if its still needed, but the graphic issue is still there :(

Where?: Berenzino, Military-Camps

Server?: Tried 4 different

Version: 1.7.2.5.

+1

I still have crazy artifacts in Berenzino coming from the dead bodies.

Yeah, no fix for me either. I was just heading towards Stary and noticed the same old artifacts.

Can't say you didn't try!

Rocket,

Firstly: Thank you. Really.

Secondly: The artifacts remain. Identical to the guy above's screenshots and around the same areas.

Tried updating to AMD beta gfx drivers - makes no difference. Flush command does not help. Changing individual graphics setting does not help either. Hope you find this information useful - It has not stopped me enjoying the game, just restricted my movements around Chernarus :D

Version 1.7.2.5

Arma 2 build 95883

Glitches fixed my butt... what did rocket do for two weeks? I wished i had paid money for this mod and arma2 to get a refund...

Rocket sucks and i hope his stand alone project fails and he gets cancer!

[Warned - Suspended 3 days - Ubi]

Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy

I've replaced everything in the addon folder with the files in the rar from the torrent and I get a message saying something about a file was deleted when I try to connect before it kicks me, what am I doing wrong?

Also confirming persistent artifacting, tested in Berezino. One difference is notable; they appear less aggressively when first encountered, and then, in stages, progress toward total view obfuscation. Thanks for working on it though! Also, I hope my shemagh stays, I look totally badass.

• Like 1

Six updater updates, but the displayed version Number wont change and when i try to join a server with the actual patch it says "outdated server". If i try to join this server i get stuck in the loading screen after the lobby.

I dont know if its still needed, but the graphic issue is still there :(...

Ditto, I was having numerous problems with NWAF, this update plus latest beta, at least one of the artifacts orginated from the barbed wire at the checkpoint on the road into NWAF, the others I suspect are again from the military corpses but didn't get close enough to confirm. It's not all bad news though, my mate set video memory to default (no such luck for me, tried all different graphics settings, flush etc) and had no problems after that, I'm sure he had a fun evening guiding me by compass directions and waiting for me to get close enough to see his feet! :D

Overall I'm pleased with how the mod is at the moment but I'm surprised this bug hasn't been knocked on the head already as it's a bit of a gamebreaker and seems to be affecting a significant amount of players, please prioritise finding a fix over adding dogs or whatever.

Cheers

• Like 1

Can someone please let me know how to install this patch? when i download the file it is just a single file no .rar file nothing.... What do i do with this file?

Still seeing the screen tearing at Balota. Everything has been changed to 1.7.2.5 and all drivers are update.

Radeon HD 6570

Windows Vista x64

8gb ddr3

9550 AMD Phenom Quad Core

Tweaked with the Video Memory from high to default a couple times and it worked so far, :) thanks for the update

* [FIXED] Graphical glitches with dead bodies (Rebinarized file should no longer produce graphical artifacts)

Lies!

I have a problem and I'm brand new to this, whenever I try to join a game that is version 1.7.2.5, I either get the error saying "Bad Server Rejected Connection" or "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_code, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, dayz_vehicles". Yet, I did everything correct like, I did the @DayZ folder, then put addons within it, then within that I put the v1.7.2.5 in that addon folder under ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead in the addon folder I had made within the @DayZ one. Then I go to Steam, right click on ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead and click properties. Once I've done that I put -mod=@DayZ under the "Set Launch Options" button then I click O.K. So it seems I've been doing everything right, but those two errors seem to reoccur and I just got this game today and I'm EXTREMELY eager to play it, can anybody help me out? D:

Rocket,

Firstly: Thank you. Really.

Secondly: The artifacts remain. Identical to the guy above's screenshots and around the same areas.

Tried updating to AMD beta gfx drivers - makes no difference. Flush command does not help. Changing individual graphics setting does not help either. Hope you find this information useful - It has not stopped me enjoying the game, just restricted my movements around Chernarus :D

Version 1.7.2.5

Arma 2 build 95883

did you try to roll back to 95819? with 95883 i find hardly any servers

I have a problem and I'm brand new to this, whenever I try to join a game that is version 1.7.2.5, I either get the error saying "Bad Server Rejected Connection" or "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_code, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip, dayz_vehicles". Yet, I did everything correct like, I did the @DayZ folder, then put addons within it, then within that I put the v1.7.2.5 in that addon folder under ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead in the addon folder I had made within the @DayZ one. Then I go to Steam, right click on ArmA 2: Operation Arrowhead and click properties. Once I've done that I put -mod=@DayZ under the "Set Launch Options" button then I click O.K. So it seems I've been doing everything right, but those two errors seem to reoccur and I just got this game today and I'm EXTREMELY eager to play it, can anybody help me out? D:

You also need the Arma2 OA beta and copy the exe from the Combined Operations/expansion/beta folder over to the Combined Operations one.

Then you need this for the steam launch options: -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;CA;@DayZ -mod=@dayz -nosplash -world=empty -cpucount =4 -maxmem=2047

At least that's what works for me.

Edited by Cyanyde