Pentix

US 561 Admin Abuse

No one asked your opinion. Do you shit in every thread that suits your fancy? You made your point already, what's next - you stick your fingers in your ears and give me the raspberry?

Edit: NVM, I see you have already given your typical smart ass response.

Edited by AADiC

Edit: NVM, I see you have already given your typical smart ass response.

Its very simple - he/she said "comply or get blacklisted". We said "ok" and started doing an evidence dump in the cheat reporting thread. No one has been banned since without log evidence. No temp bans while we sort out the troublemakers. So instead of saying "thanks" or moving on to some other violation, he comes in and threatens a blacklist again. What should I say in response? "Please don't blacklist us?" I'm not in the habit of repeating myself to my kids, and I shouldn't have to do it here either - I mean, FFS, its in print.

These reporting subjects are starting to make me laugh while ppl buy arma to play this (600000 + copies sold ) , and nothing happens , its just an illusion , business is business . So keep reporting to a ghost , it worst then ever , simple glitches cant even get fixed...Alpha is a fkn excuse , many free demanding games out there get FIXED WEEKLY.

These reporting subjects are starting to make me laugh while ppl buy arma to play this (600000 + copies sold ) , and nothing happens , its just an illusion , business is business . So keep reporting to a ghost , it worst then ever , simple glitches cant even get fixed...Alpha is a fkn excuse , many free demanding games out there get FIXED WEEKLY.

He did his job and informed me I was in violation of the rules. We have since complied. Waving some blacklist threat in my face afterwards is childish.

If I'm still banned for my username, then you have not complied.

See the cheat reporting thread.

Posted Yesterday, 08:02 PM

12. You are permitted to kick or ban for hate speech, including racism and homophobia.

All kick or ban actions must be reported in the forums under section

Hate speech is, outside the law, communication that vilifies a person or a group on the basis of color, disability, ethnicity, gender, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, or other characteristic.[1][2]

In law, hate speech is any speech, gesture or conduct, writing, or display which is forbidden because it may incite violence or prejudicial action against or by a protected individual or group, or because it disparages or intimidates a protected individual or group. The law may identify a protected individual or a protected group by disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, nationality, religion, race, sexual orientation, [3][4] or other characteristic.[5][6] In some countries, a victim of hate speech may seek redress under civil law, criminal law, or both. A website that uses hate speech is called a hate site. Most of these sites contain Internet forums and news briefs that emphasize a particular viewpoint. There has been debate over how freedom of speech applies to the Internet.- http://en.wikipedia....iki/Hate_speech

We banned MC4H aka Blackburn for trolling ar15.com members about the suicide death of a close friend, classifying it as hate speech.

Hate speech is a communication that carries no meaning other than the expression of hatred for some group, especially in circumstances in which the communication is likely to provoke violence.- http://definitions.u.../h/hate-speech/

He has provoked threats of personal attack, as evidenced by his own quotes in this thread: http://dayzmod.com/f..._80#entry715072

snapback.pngMrClean4Hire, on 16 August 2012 - 07:24 PM, said:

From ar15.com, unhinged gun nuts are now trying to find out where I live so they can get all Active Shooter in my bizzle.

Dr_Octagon - "The cockgobbler on the DayZ site should be outed if possible. Seriously. Enough is enough. He's trying to fuck with something that members here have put time and money into (server) and smearing the name of a dead member. As L. Ron Hubbard once said (), he should be "fair gamed". If anyone deserves it, it's him."

keepshooting - "This stupid kid has yet to learn that you don't temp fate. he will get his."

swoop411 - "Since he is playing on a member's server, then I assume you have the troll's IP addy? I am sure someone like Subnet or another of the IT gurus on arf can come up with something creative."

Kenneth Westerbelt - "Friends don't let friends names be used like this... I would be honored to get my hands on this asshat!"

Yeah, you're not gonna have a server for long.

2chuv02.png

Mr Clean, are you in fact impersonating this guy who died?

Rather he is or not, its not a valid reason to ban him, in accordance to the server rules. Especially regarding the actions on another website. Period.

I was asking because if he is that is just a despicable thing to do.

Rather he is or not, its not a valid reason to ban him, in accordance to the server rules. Especially regarding the actions on another website. Period.

Are you speaking as your opinion of the rules, or an actual enforcer of the rules? People see "forum team" next to your name and assume its right. So please elaborate.

And honestly, if you can get banned for calling someone "gay" or any other word that means the same thing, but not for impersonating the dead friend of the server owners. Then your rules need to be changed.

• Like 1

No, I'm the original MC4H.

My legendary trolling lives on past my epic faked death.

Don't know what is going on but you appear to be a pathetic cunt lol.