Sign in to follow this  
daemon132

Ghost..

Okay i joined a server and spawned on a pier which was rather odd so i began running along the shore then i notice this guy called ghost following me with an axe so i kept running but i zoomed on his face and it was white with blood around the mouth yet had a name tag ( Ghost ) and was using mic but little childrens laughter came from it, i asked him questions but no answer then around 15 or so zombies start swarming him from around the town i hoped he'd die but then a series of explosions from around him kill the zombies then he disappeared then reappared in front of me on the train tracks but bleeding and slightly clipped through the floor?.....Can anyone explain what just happend to me...it seriously freaked me out...

Shit...My bad, I let my twin brother out of the basement and he escaped.

I was just playing on a server and I heard a little girl's voice being played, though it wasn't singing that song. I don't know where it was coming from but I was hanging out near Willow Lake.

I got attacked by this thing at Black Lake, I tried to empty a mag from the Dinner Bell in it's direction, but it's either none of them hit, or it survived them, I couldn't tell.

Edited by Simple Epicness

Lulz some lil hacker at work.. prolly between the hours his stepdad takes a dive in his ass

• Like 1

I got attacked by this thing at Black Lake, I tried to empty a mag from the Dinner Bell in it's direction, but it's either none of them hit, or it survived them, I couldn't tell.

Simple theres no point attacking it you either do or run and it leaves you alone or ALT-F4 xD

That would scare the crap out of me. D: This game is already worming its way into my nightmares lol.

Lulz some lil hacker at work.. prolly between the hours his stepdad takes a dive in his ass

LOOOL

But if that is a hacker that is the funniest/scariest hacker ever. Imagine playing at night by yourself and it's night time ingame and you are in the woods and all you have is a flash light and you look behind you and he is there and you start to run and you look back again and he isn't there anymore and then you turn back forward and he is in front of you and kills you. He is the Slenderman of DayZ!!!

I get so much as a whiff of hacker and I log off asap... at least this one is being somewhat creative I guess...