Sign in to follow this  
Biito

Scripters/hackers becoming more common?

I've been playing Dayz for the last 2 or so months now and a hacker would occasionally come on a server and kill everyone, spawn vehicles everywhere, ect. But over the last 5 or so Days I've been killed by hackers at least 7-8 or so times on a different server each time. Has anyone else had increasing difficulty with this in the last week or am I just unlucky? Also didn't know where to put this topic so I figured General Discussion would work.

Nope plague proportions at the moment, everyone is working on it but I would suggest laying low for a couple of days. The aussie servers are getting hammered, hackers hourly and in one case last night two inst-deaths within 10 minutes on the one server... just madness.

Yep, around 2 months of play, 3 hackers. This past week, 8 deaths from hackers, many more successful escape attempts made by me. Others weren't so lucky. Getting crazy, it's like there is a hacker on nearly every server, when it used to only be servers that were nearly full.

Had a little prick named Whickno on a server today, running around invisible with his AS50 and M9SD teleporting to and killing everyone over and over. Spawning satchel charges next to people, detonating them.

Been teleported with the entire server to the Cherno church, which was completely barricaded with barbed wire and sandbags three times over the past few days. Invisible guy headshots everyone.

Been teleported into the sky with everyone else on the server half a dozen times.

Had a guy teleport and get into my huey when I was several miles off the actual map and try to steal it.

All of this in the past week. Before that, I'd only encountered one blatant hacker in July... which was just him killing everyone on the server at once. Yeah, hacking has definitely ramped up... and the battle eye boast about banning 11000 cheaters comes with the disclaimer of "since june 15th". They likely banned most of those people before the hacking really got out of hand recently.

The aussie servers are getting hammered, hackers hourly and in one case last night two inst-deaths within 10 minutes on the one server... just madness.

yeah its crazy the aussie and nz servers are not worth playing on atm..

its because of our small number of local servers; if you have 50 servers with 10 active hackers, 1 out of 5 get hacked

but if you only have 10 servers with 10 active hackers you're screwed

Hacking is currently making the game unplayable and is THE #1 Issue, becoming more and more common...

The night before last the server I was playing on flashed white a few times - and then everyone in the server got teleported into the sky and people fell to their death - fortunately I managed to D/C however a few friends ( and many others in the server weren't so lucky ) . Last night I joined 3 servers, First one I noticed strange white circles around NPC's and then within 10 minutes someone had teleported next to me (I was totally hidden in a tree) spammed leg breaking noises and was then instagibbed / insta-killed... then the server went down... lost all my stuff. Met up with friends on another server starting fresh, got some basic gear started making my way to meet up with some friends... after meeting up with them within 30minutes we all got teleported together and everyone was killed. Trying to rejoin another server and their were vehicles and tents spawned everywhere - then that server got shut down.

Completely unplayable... My friends and I lost all our gear / spent time trying to meet up only to have completely game-breaking hacks scripted in to ensure that there is no point putting any more time in the game until there is better prevention.

US500 , Seattle 61, NZ 04 / 06 , ANZ 04, were some of the servers for those interested - but honestly it seems as though its everywhere at the moment.

Edited by CHARLESX

What happened to all the forum "veterans" who kept claiming the giant escalation in hacking was untrue? I guess now people can no longer deny it.

I've been playing on low populated servers and have yet to see a hacker. So I suggest trying to find a lower populated server

I noticed quite a few hackers this week but nothing that got me, I usually just log off when that happens to prevent anything bad from happening.

I was just on a server earlier where there were 3 ppl including myself. I was on Veresnik trying to look around for any nearby heli copter crash sites and I saw someone driving a bus to the hill that I was on. Foolishly I decided to engage when they got close and unloaded a whole mag of 5.56 NATO of my L85 AWS to the driver's face through the glass(there was enough blood flying out his face to fill up a lake). He should have died but didn't, his buddy with what looked to be a SVD Camo and a Ghillie came out and I killed him in 3 shots easily. Then the driver came out with his 50cal sniper (looked like AS50). I dumped a good 10 shots to his upper chest and a few hit his head, but nothing, he fired and missed, I strafed behind a tree to switch my PDW and I died from a 2nd shot that he actually aimed properly (with or w/o aimbot, who knows).

It's sad that someone who fakes to play legit decides not be it. No way any normal player would live through 40 or so 5.56mm bullets at less than 50m point blank while hardly moving.

I guess it was my fault for engaging first, but the fact that he had to have some sort of god mode really made it stupid.

I may as well name and shame, Grimer on SE 4, you're a cheap fuck. Grow a pair and don't use hacks.

Edited by reciprocate

Who could possibly deny that there are more hackers out there? Use of simple logic; the game just reached 1 million unique players and is at its top popularity.

Engine is a heaven for hackers.

Last 2 days of play;

Being killed 2 times in a row by invisible (must I add FREAKING FAGS) hackers.

Got my oldest character insta killed with everyone on the server.

I'm staying far away from this game for a couple of days, maybe weeks.

I was just on a server earlier where there were 3 ppl including myself. I was on Veresnik trying to look around for any nearby heli copter crash sites and I saw someone driving a bus to the hill that I was on. Foolishly I decided to engage when they got close and unloaded a whole mag of 5.56 NATO of my L85 AWS to the driver's face through the glass(there was enough blood flying out his face to fill up a lake). He should have died but didn't, his buddy with what looked to be a SVD Camo and a Ghillie came out and I killed him in 3 shots easily. Then the driver came out with his 50cal sniper (looked like AS50). I dumped a good 10 shots to his upper chest and a few hit his head, but nothing, he fired and missed, I strafed behind a tree to switch my PDW and I died from a 2nd shot that he actually aimed properly (with or w/o aimbot, who knows).

It's sad that someone who fakes to play legit decides not be it. No way any normal player would live through 40 or so 5.56mm bullets at less than 50m point blank while hardly moving.

I guess it was my fault for engaging first, but the fact that he had to have some sort of god mode really made it stupid.

Similar thing happened to me, found my friend in the woods unarmed and trying to find his corpse. We didn't find it, but as we turned around to leave the tree line, I seen someone behind a tree. He popped out, I pumped five rounds from my M14 into him. He ran THROUGH the tree (crouched) and then ran back around it to hide, as I pumped a few more rounds into him (this was from less than 50 meters). I never seen a round hit the ground. Then he ran past me (I missed 2 rounds, the only two I even see hit the ground) with my buddy following him (note, he is unarmed). Guy stopped behind a tree he ran through (didn't slow, just ran through the tree) and turned around to shoot me. My buddy watched as I fired my last 5 rounds at him and yelled that he was hacking when 1 went through his head (he seen the blood) and another through his shoulder. I took a hit, dropped behind a tree to bandage, and then my buddy watched as seven (7!!) zombies ran over from the nearby helio crash and beat on him. He reloaded, killed them all and then ran away.

We didn't find him. 10 minutes later, we were teleported to a dam, where we logged off as 3 people ripped into the crowd with silenced and fully automatic weapons. The three people didn't die (cHuCk, Highwayman, hyukki) as I watched from the lobby. Others joined the server, spawned in, died and then quit. I don't recall the server, but c'mon... Three hackers on one server?

Similar thing happened to me, found my friend in the woods unarmed and trying to find his corpse. We didn't find it, but as we turned around to leave the tree line, I seen someone behind a tree. He popped out, I pumped five rounds from my M14 into him. He ran THROUGH the tree (crouched) and then ran back around it to hide, as I pumped a few more rounds into him (this was from less than 50 meters). I never seen a round hit the ground. Then he ran past me (I missed 2 rounds, the only two I even see hit the ground) with my buddy following him (note, he is unarmed). Guy stopped behind a tree he ran through (didn't slow, just ran through the tree) and turned around to shoot me. My buddy watched as I fired my last 5 rounds at him and yelled that he was hacking when 1 went through his head (he seen the blood) and another through his shoulder. I took a hit, dropped behind a tree to bandage, and then my buddy watched as seven (7!!) zombies ran over from the nearby helio crash and beat on him. He reloaded, killed them all and then ran away.

We didn't find him. 10 minutes later, we were teleported to a dam, where we logged off as 3 people ripped into the crowd with silenced and fully automatic weapons. The three people didn't die (cHuCk, Highwayman, hyukki) as I watched from the lobby. Others joined the server, spawned in, died and then quit. I don't recall the server, but c'mon... Three hackers on one server?

Jeez, makes my story pale in comparison. I bet if I join a really high pop server I'd see crap like that happen often if not hourly. This is an epidemic, the ironic part was probably 5 minutes or so before I engaged the bus that drove my way, there was the automated BattleEye message claiming it banned over 10000 accounts of hackers/cheaters. It would have been alot more funny if that message happened while I was unloading on the godmoder.

I've seen the hyukki guy before :\ was spawning in cars on some Seattle server

the hacking problem is out of control.. in the last weeks i met at least 1 hacker per day... ruining the day :< pathetic