thedog88

I am a Survivor (Official)

Awsome stuff kid. Looks nice and good editing skills. When people will notice this series Sh*t will hit the fan. Better make some Tshirts ;)

Ow and he said jumped the gun on this and think its good enough... Imagine how it would be when he would think it's perfect :P

Edited by Xardorian

wow that was some of the best work ive seen mate.

BEANS BEANS BEANS BEANS!!!!!

Awesome that is pretty damn good!)

Great work, take my beans

Edited by Sla

hey thanks again guys, a lot of effort gone into this. im at an exiting part in ep2 right now, would love to show you, but wont spoil it :)

• Like 1

soo it it to much to ask for next episode eta? :)

Just noticed this video.

Really loved the sound effects.

episode 2 is going into sound and fx editing as we speak. should have a release date for it soon and perhaps a teaser ;)

hey guys, a little bump with some ep2 footage. here is the trailer to the next episode

• Like 1

the only thing im affraid of is that its "too revealing". it does show quiete a bit but it doesnt show storyline too much.

well, tbh its like every other teaser.

gives you a very quick and intense idea of what its about, but as you said, the storyline isnt really mentioned, but you get small glimse of the action.

I for one cant wait hehe, its by far the best series ive seen so far.

love your work mate :D

thanks good sir, im hoping to release soon but the sound studio has been busy and with this being a side project for them its not easy to gain priority. hopefully martijn can crank the soundtrack out quick :)

• Like 1

take your time mate, if the first episode wasnt "polished" then i wanna see what it looks like when your happy with it ;)

the sound studio just sent me a unfinished sound file so i can hear what they are working on and OMG this episode is going to be amazing. i will try for a release next weekend, but no promise :)

Good to hear the progress is going well. I want episode 2 now, but, I think I can find something to do with my time until it's released.

"Friendly?"

*Bang*

"Guess Not...."

:D Keep it up Dog.

Edited by Reality