zython (DayZ)

Where is your DayZ "home"?

As in, where do you live?

And if you don't have a living space, where do you usually roam around?

As for me, I live at the little lake southeast of Msta.

Every server I join I head up to the deer stand and barn which are West and North. I live off water from the pond and cooked meat from the fields by the deer stand.

I like to load up my fireplace with like 20 piles of wood and just sit by it while I chill on the forums.

11 days survived so far :)

I'm sort of on a vacation. I want to see each of the towns, hang around a day or so, and move on. Also like wandering the back roads on nice days, particularly the ones that have vista views.

I wander the wasteland looking for gear and supplies. There is no safety so there is no home.

Green Mountain

I live and feed upon the survivors that sometimes take visits!

• Like 1

Zub. It's mah home. Got three tents up there. Every now and then a bandit comes by, and I can re-stock mah tents. Yeauph! Only thing I miss from the ol' world is dah internetz and chicks. Where did owl the chicks go?

Wait! Imma make some moonshine!

Edited by kebman

North Electro as unlikly as it seems but its pretty nice this time of year :P

I have no home.. I wander around the wasteland trying to help people who are in danger.

I used to hang out in the far north forest even had a fat camp that took over two weeks to build with over 6 guys. Then one day a hacker thunder domed the server at our camp...Then a few days later some guys stumbled across our camp and thought we were hackers do to all the stuff he spawned at our camp. "we had all the servers pedal bikes all broken but they were at the camp." Then he posted the cords on Dayz forums and Reddit and filed a ticket on me. No more camp.....Now the new base is on different server with a new location...What a waste. But I don't blame them a real script kiddie screwed over both party's on that one.

Edited by RyBo
  • Like 1

I live in a world where the other survivors are more dangerous than the very creatures they're supposedly surviving.

I live in a world where a man will kill just to get his next meal of canned beans.

I live in a world where you never know when you may teleport into the ocean, to an arena or any other random location.

I live in the world of Day Z.

-MONSTER

• Like 2

I live in a world where the other survivors are more dangerous than the very creatures they're supposedly surviving.

I live in a world where a man will kill just to get his next meal of canned beans.

I live in a world where you never know when you may teleport into the ocean, to an arena or any other random location.

I live in the world of Day Z.

-MONSTER

Uh, we all live in Chernarus dont we? Get your shit straight bro!

I like my place by the lake. Plenty of water, game nearby, near enough to some places to raid for supplies.

Depends which of these locations has the best loot. Keep posting! Grids would be nice.

I'm a shark. I live where the fresh meat is. Coasts in other words.

North is desert. Boring people w@nking over their L85's. :P

• Like 1

Where do I live?

I live on a mountain.

It's not too far to run from the coast after getting starter gear from Chern or checking Balota for guns.

I have plenty of ready cut wood nearby which is lucky as the chill winds blow.

A short run from a supermarket with Alice bags and fresh tents.

I have 5 Deer huts within running distance and water in between.

I have Fuel nearby with only a few Zeds guarding it and a power supply should the power plant ever be started again.

Where do I live?

If you haven't guessed it yet there is one last clue, It is near the mountain that shall not be named!!!

Where do I live?

I live on a mountain.

It's not too far to run from the coast after getting starter gear from Chern or checking Balota for guns.

I have plenty of ready cut wood nearby which is lucky as the chill winds blow.

A short run from a supermarket with Alice bags and fresh tents.

I have 5 Deer huts within running distance and water in between.

I have Fuel nearby with only a few Zeds guarding it and a power supply should the power plant ever be started again.

Where do I live?

If you haven't guessed it yet there is one last clue, It is near the mountain that shall not be named!!!

Little hill.

-MONSTER

I have no real home in DayZ, I carry what I can on my back and nothing more. Until the dupe issue is resolved I make no plans to actually make a base of operations. I gather and hunt, and fight when I have to. But if I die I will be starting over again all over with no hidden gear tucked away.

• Like 1

I've brought this up before, but my friends and I used to play 007 Goldeneye for the n64 and when we finally got bored after years we started to play I guess I'd call it civilization? Any ways we'd play on the level complex and each have our own house as there are about 4/5 places that look almost like small houses. If someone got murdered or someone went on a murder rampage we could kill that person, or have cops n' robbers sort of dealio. With DayZ and Arma II you could go so much more in depth with this concept and actually have a great time with friends. People living in the towns, with jobs, vehicles, stores, it'd be a lot of work and elaborating, but it could be worth it. :P

Maybe when I get bored of DayZ/Arma II...

As for your question, I have not chosen a place yet, but I usually travel from Cherno/Electro to the NW Air field.