derrida (DayZ)

DayZ Hunger Games - will be streamed live

Why not call it Battle(Eye) Royale?

+1 for exploding neck collars and danger zones.

• Like 1

Will this be on a smaller map with its own hive and all? I don't see how it could work on Chernarus.

But good idea and I look forward to watching it. I'd love to participate and I'd like to know how you sign up for it.

It will be on a slightly modified map, and it's likely that all players will start with nothing at all (not even a backpack). Clearly they're still figuring the details out, though.

My first question would be: Where will the server be hosted?

I would love to join in, but I don't think I would keep a stable connection in a US based server.

I'm a new dayz streamer who's dedicated and would love to participate in it.. If it's possible please let me know who I would need to contact (bribe) =P

Totaladdict

I could EASILY find a partner for this... PLEASE put me down as one of the 2 man teams.

I'm fairly sure it's only the popular DayZ streamers... D0wnfall, Kungen, Kai (I think), Deagen, Puddn, Toweliee, and Brotatoe are some that I know are in it. There's a full list but I have no idea who. I believe the DayZ staff is going to give them a private server to play on to prevent stream snipers and such. I don't know many other details, but it's supposed to be on August 24th.

shorty and lirikk will enter

thinkingpcgamer + ?? aswell

Kai + someone from QN

Bro + someone

Sacriel + someone from his team

thos are the names that i know off

I assume it's just going to be teams full of known DayZ Streamers, at least that's how I'd imagine they'd do it.

This is great. Me and a mate would love to join, and we can stream. If you need any more people, let me know!

yeah theyre gonna make a special team just for you and your special friend. Get real.

when is this going dowwwwwwwwwwwwni would love to know instead of that bullshit coming soon crap