Sign in to follow this  
aquilez

Am I just crazy?

Logged in after not playing for a month or two and this is the first thing I see. I'm confused as to whether this is legitimate or he scripted the game. It seems the game allows you to change your skin now and the invisible thing is toggleable? Regardless of how hilarious it is, it doesn't seem to be something you could do without scripting, I think.

I logged into my friends TS to play this game again and it appears they or he has sunken as low as to start scripting the game to suit their own likes. If it is them, though for something like that to happen that fast as soon as I log into a server would seem suspicious. I no longer will go to their TS anymore and I'm disappointed that a group of three or four people that own a server would allow one of their own to blatantly script under the disguise of "to counter other hackers." I refuse, and I hope everyone does so as well, to give in to the temptation just because hackers are present in this game.

Sadly, this video is all the proof I have and I'm pretty sure even if the guy was banned, he'll just steal another key.

90% of the hackers are people that got annoyed with hackers and started doing it themselves. Several in my clan have been kicked for that very reason. B/c of little bastards like this, this game is almost unplayable.

Edited by Dazed

"90% of the hackers kids running scripts are people that got annoyed with hackers skript kiddies and started doing it using scripts written by hackers themselves."

mm, pathetic and probably true.

the same guy keeps hacking at my legs! everytime i join a server he scary as fuck he broke my legs dragged me to some barn a dhot off a gun and led zeds to me -.-