Zambizi

The 95777 Global Ban thread - UPDATED - Acknowledgement at last!

I understand that, however I sent my email to them ~20 hours ago, as I'm sure many others have as well.

"Note that you will not receive a response if the evidence clearly indicates that you or someone else using your cd-key cheated"

They seem to have very strict rules when it comes to ban appeals.

For example " The only thing that matters is the evidence that is gathered for every global ban issued" I understand why they would do it like this, but evidence doesn't always point to the right person. Watch any cop show and alot of the time the evidence is pointing to one person and then other guy turns out to be the killer. Again they probably have to deal with hundreds of these each day so I can understand why they only look at the evidence.

Funny thing is a couple hours before I got banned I made a post about a group of hackers, then I get banned. Oh karma.

• Like 1

"Note that you will not receive a response if the evidence clearly indicates that you or someone else using your cd-key cheated"

They seem to have very strict rules when it comes to ban appeals.

For example " The only thing that matters is the evidence that is gathered for every global ban issued" I understand why they would do it like this, but evidence doesn't always point to the right person. Watch any cop show and alot of the time the evidence is pointing to one person and then other guy turns out to be the killer. Again they probably have to deal with hundreds of these each day so I can understand why they only look at the evidence.

Funny thing is a couple hours before I got banned I made a post about a group of hackers, then I get banned. Oh karma.

If I look at this as if it was my job, it is something they can hide behind. The problem is that this is an "Unplanned Event" in my line of work. At the moment I am watching seismograph drums, not because it's my job but because if the volcano they're on goes off I have to let the company and our customers know that we have a plan in place and we're working on it.

This will stop over 900000000000 phones calls into the contact centres resulting in a situation where we have to many customers calling and not enough people answering phones.

This drives up wait times for people waiting to get through. This then snowballs and the get angry because of shit service. bla bla bla

The wall of silence approach will back fire. All we need is a message/some information.

I'm looking for help on making an official request of information/how to go about it in germany. It's very interesting reading.

Edited by Zambizi
  • Like 1

Oh my god, if this isn't settled soon I'm just going to request steam to give me a refund. I hear everyone gets one free refund with steam, and if there's anything to use it on, it's this.

It's obvious that BI and BE don't give a shit about their players. Hackers run wild and they go ahead and ban legits. And you know what? BattlEye can never do any wrong! Why do I even bother. -_-

Edited by Yatta

Oh my god, if this isn't settled soon I'm just going to request steam to give me a refund. I hear everyone gets one free refund with steam, and if there's anything to use it on, it's this.

It's obvious that BI and BE don't give a shit about their players. Hackers run wild and they go ahead and ban legits. And you know what? BattlEye can never do any wrong! Why do I even bother. -_-

The only time I would get a refund, even if there's a mess-up, for this game, would be when the stand-alone version comes out. So I can still play it. But if the Standalone uses Battleye, whether this is their fault or not, I won't be getting it.

Problem is, I just

The only time I would get a refund, even if there's a mess-up, for this game, would be when the stand-alone version comes out. So I can still play it. But if the Standalone uses Battleye, whether this is their fault or not, I won't be getting it.

Problem is, I just got this game. I haven't been able to even play an hour of it. I just paid steam $30 for a new pretty page in my game library and a fun main menu of a scary shore. :(

I also have 10+ years experience in corporate comms & managing unplanned network events and customer experience/expectations for a large telco.

So they can suck my left nut, if they think I will go away and won't bitch like pro.

Busy reading up on German privacy law & what rights I have if my personal information is held by a german company, even though I'm not a german.

There is a way to going about these things.

i wouldn't mention anything to do with legalities or lawyers etc

from my experience it only hinders your case and i have yet to see anything to the contrary

gotta remember that dayz is still a mod and you didnt pay for dayz, you paid for arma.

but i feel your pain, i spent quite awhile finding my tent and stuff :(

Absolutley not, but knowledge is power.

I've been in the exact same situation they are in as well. I love the legal threats because you then just give them your lawyers contact details and then leave them to it.

• Like 1

Ver: 95819

Was playing about 6hrs ago, encountered a player that had just picked up a shotgun and shot him.

Looked on his body but he had nothing worth taking.

There was so much zombie activity due to our gunfire that I decided to log out, and switch servers.

Found another server and crawled about 50 yards before hiding in some bushes.

I decided to switch servers for a lower population server, logged, and was banned when I tried to

connect to any other server.

Had no interaction to tents, and the only weapons I picked up/used were an UZI, an M14 and a hatchet.

All of which I picked up at spawn points.

• Like 1

I dont know when was this but i havent played for 3 days and it says i have to update and banned Wow. Need to get Unbanned. :/

Sent in an appeal. Am I the only one that was banned after committing a similar action to the ones in this threads, but in beta patch 95819? I guess this is because of the ban hammer roid rage state they are in, they are kind of bragging about the thousands of bans made in just weeks but there is no way there aren't innocent people mixed in there.

Logged in took an item out of my van and got global banned, submitted my id, we see how long this takes lol.

Just got home, patched up then tested...

Still banned :(

4th email on it's way

Now I have to get up at 2am and check again/send another

I too was banned after 95777 D: If only I didn't update. *is sad*

Edited by dstrife123

would be nice getting a public notice seeing they are looking into it or something :/

Legit player here. Usually the victim of teleport and aimbot hackers...

Found an atv its native spawn point. Got on to check its status, get off to look for parts, banned within 2 mins.

Email sent. Le Sigh, there goes my Friday night gaming session...

If i can give advice, considering i was unfortunate enough to have this curse fall upon me within the time frame of the patch. I was logging in to play dayz, and i started to get some artificing, so i logged in and out to get rid of it. When i logged back in, i was immediately banned(i am now unbanned). I was unbanned within 8 hours(thankfully, because alot of people seem to have troubles with the time it takes). My advice on writing your ban appeal to battleye is simple.. READ THE RULES. On their support website it tells you a list of rules for which you are to write your email accordingly. Use the bare minimum, do not tell stories, do not ask "why", and ensure that you include your ban id! They don't care if you were hitting up the stary tents and you "think" someone was watching you. They want you to(at least in my experience) be to the point and informative. My email was about 3 sentence long, and it worked well for me, as a legitimate player. I hope that if you have been banned and you have NOT done anything wrong, then you get unbanned soon. For the people who think that "an innocent teleport" is not hacking, then you deserve to be banned.

thats sadly a different issue than we've had here, ive had no hacked items or anything, just logged in went to the store and go a tent and went off and got banned

• Like 1

Jpl188, i was confused towards what they want, cause them not wanting a story, while saying how it happened is a story, then the only thing to say would the ban id =P

anyways, i wrote 2 sentences i think

95777 Ban victim here.

Last storage item was a AS50 TWS, taken from the body of a bandit. I ran up from Elektro to Starry to place said item into a tent. Then I realized that the server where my tents are was running 95777. I switched to 95777 and within 15-20 minutes was banned. I was also interacting with tents.

No modified .cfg files

I did have a massive fps drop before the ban when I loaded into a server which was right before the ban.

Have appealed the ban to battleye but have not received a response as of yet.

No shit, TWS is not even in the game lol

"passive hacking/interacting with hacked items" is not a bannable offense according to Battleye's website