resin

Hackers - Just Silly tbh

I was alive for 46 days ! i worked hard for all my gear.

But recently i have died 5-6 times. Not even due to bandits or Zombies.

1, Was lifted in the air and dropped

2, Whole server was killed.

3, Whole server was killed

The latest one was

4, Guy spawned a Heli, and attacked our camp by crashing into it. Killed my mate !! No death cam up for the driver. Then spawned another heli, flew away from camp...then flew back and crashed it into me.

Great game !!

Calling it a day, Game is amazing ...hackers are Idiots. and anticheat is non existant !!

GL with this mod and game !! LOL

Res

• Like 6

Now, for all you

Yeah Iam done with the game aswell was lots of fun but the people who can't play so turn to "hacking" have taken the fun out of the game i wish them ass cancer and violent rape to them all.

For all you know ,i am your father.. do you wish i had cancer then?

don't say stupid shit.

• Like 1

Now, for all you

For all you know ,i am your father.. do you wish i had cancer then?

don't say stupid shit.

Says the guy saying stupid shit

• Like 2

Yeah Iam done with the game aswell was lots of fun but the people who can't play so turn to "hacking" have taken the fun out of the game i wish them ass cancer and violent rape to them all.

I get your frustration, but tbh that was a bit over the top bud. LOL.

But point taken...

Res

Play for about a week each time to get some really nice gear and start to enjoy myself.

And then the whole server is killed, its obvious that its an easy script to get a hold of so i don't see why nothing has been done about it yet.

Surely people shouldn't be able to join a server and type in a command or whatever to kill the whole server.

Its a really good game but this whole hacking thing has killed it.

No wonder there are so many people who dupe/spawn items due to being killed 3 times a day from some script kiddie.

Game has turned into a joke

• Like 2

My grandma has cancer, my gf has been raped. I hope you burn in hell.

• Like 2

My grandma has cancer, my gf has been raped. I hope you burn in hell.

Cool story bro, getting a bit off topic there. Also your tears are delicious.

As far as the thread goes, i feel you. the hackers combined with the fact that every now and then i spawn on the coast with all my stuff thanks to the new update is making this game pretty damn un playable. and lets not forget the artifacting.

• Like 3

My clan have just ordered a server and are awaiting our Instance ID, I read that people are waiting for 3 days for this and that when they do they then have to wait 6-7 days for Cars and the like, to spawn in. With the hackers ontop of this, im starting to wonder. !!

I wonder if it would not be a better idea for Alpha testing (in light of the lack of anticheat) that if the server's was locked (passworded) and that each community invited clan members and freinds, trusted people to play on each server, that the testing would go better.

I think when you have a clan, that the Passworded version of aplha testing would generate better results and less hassle for the DayZ team. They should offer this as application for closed clan / community testing.

This would reduce the ammount of moaning on the forums and more important, allow admins and clan / community to run a clean server for better testing and playing of the game.

or have i had to many BeanZ ....I was alive for over a month and only had BeanZ for Dinner, (well untill the hack kid killed me)

ReS (MarkK)

Edited by resin
  • Like 1

(in light of the lack of anticheat)

Actually battleye is catching up really fast now. 1000 bans in the last 2 weeks. that is a lot of scripters. I would like to think we are winning this little war. Even if it is slowly

• Like 1

I hope your right bud, Does anyone know if they will be using battleeye or a Antgicheat in the stand alone game.

Gex where are you from bud, we have TS and play a bit.

Res

Had kamichoppers on my server tonight.

Bunch of tools. Shot one down before they could crash into any survivors with my L85A2... HAHAHA.

• Like 1

I hope your right bud, Does anyone know if they will be using battleeye or a Antgicheat in the stand alone game.

Gex where are you from bud, we have TS and play a bit.

Res

I was under the impression that Arma 3 and Games made with the arma 3 engine (DayZ standalone) will continue to be run by battleye but im not sure if that is confirmed.

On a side note I'm from england

• Like 1

Gex,

Wasnt sure if the whole thing was staying with Arma 3, tbh.

If your looking for a freindly clan that use TS3 and play a fair bit. We have just ordered a server. Let me know and will sort your access to TS.

We also have a BF3 Server.

Mack (Resin)

yeaah, it was way better before it got so popular... Have been dayzless for 2 weeks now, Every now and then checking out the forums. with this mod becoming so popular, theres more hackers... however, im glad that bans are permanent bans and not just server or server group specific. I believe anticheat is working, but there just simply is too many hackers to keep up right now, but in time... in time.

• Like 2

All script kiddies should be strung-up by their eyelids with piano wire and repeatedly kicked in the nuts until they blink.

Unfortunately, in order for this to be effective, their balls will have had to have dropped, and I doubt that this is the case with the majority of them.

• Like 1

fuck you moron , I have had friends and family's with cancer , STFU next time ...

QQ moar fucking nerd crying because he lost gear to your mom and cry there dont come on the forums and be a bitch fucking whore

fuck you moron , I have had friends and family's with cancer , STFU next time ...

they didnt have cancer they just pretened to die to get away from your bitchass, Fookoffaggot

[user warned, two week suspension. Last chance. -Max]

Edited by Max Planck
Extremely abusive language

My clan have just ordered a server and are awaiting our Instance ID, I read that people are waiting for 3 days for this and that when they do they then have to wait 6-7 days for Cars and the like, to spawn in. With the hackers ontop of this, im starting to wonder. !!

I wonder if it would not be a better idea for Alpha testing (in light of the lack of anticheat) that if the server's was locked (passworded) and that each community invited clan members and freinds, trusted people to play on each server, that the testing would go better.

I think when you have a clan, that the Passworded version of aplha testing would generate better results and less hassle for the DayZ team. They should offer this as application for closed clan / community testing.

This would reduce the ammount of moaning on the forums and more important, allow admins and clan / community to run a clean server for better testing and playing of the game.

or have i had to many BeanZ ....I was alive for over a month and only had BeanZ for Dinner, (well untill the hack kid killed me)

ReS (MarkK)

That wouldn't be great testing all round TBH.It would be handy for testing loot spawns etc but making the alpha into a private playground for clans would be lame. Only people truly benefitting from that would be the clan member playing happy campers. An open world Standalone game that hasn't had the dynamics of pvp and rival group interaction tested would fall to shit.DayZ is an awful mod and will be an awful game. Its shame too, because the idea is great, just the platform and the execution are both terrible.

Ok, the troll is gone. Let's all calm down now.

Next time, I'd appreciate if people would report him instead of taking his bait. Thanks to those who did.