Darky1307

Should there be Bosses and dungeons in new standalone?

Hell no. I mean, I could see there being like a mine you could go into or something, but in the modern setting dungeons are for kinky people.

This isn't an MMORPG. This is a FPS.

i wouldn't be so sure. surely it fits the definition of an mmo, a shitload of people playing this game online, role playing their survival characters and killing eachother?

esp when you add in 3rd person playability, which is how most current mmorpgs work.

but no, seriously, dayz doesn't need dungeons.

Edited by Prion

Sounds shit.

No.

Sewers/bunkers would be cool though but with the same set up as up top, zombies, gear etc.

Edited by Astaa

Lol is he serious?

This isnt WOW Fucking idiot, This is a realistic war simulator.

No... this is DayZ a not realistic at all zombie mod

No, I don't think there should be.

IF they do add any type of "endgame" content. Hopefully raids and dungeons aren't it.

If you look at games like Mortal Online or what WarZ is proposing. They have a chance for certain rare creatures to spawn that have overall better loot upon death. Perhaps a slightly larger zombie that had an extra 1-5% chance to drop that radio. Nothing amazing or definite, but enough to make people hunt them for gear. Slightly harder to kill... idk. I don't want raids, but am not against some form of pve objectives. Maybe take a page from Rift. They have "treasure" around the map or small little trinket like objects that twinkle, give players something to hunt that isn't zombie or pvp related.

What about buying gold for real money then have a shop in the menu we can buy guns armour food pepsi bandage that kind of thing :)

What about buying gold for real money then have a shop in the menu we can buy guns armour food pepsi bandage that kind of thing :)

GTFO MY FORUMS!

Either he is trying WAY too hard to get more bites or he's just another person looking to turn something into another WoW clone.

but what the hell, I'll bite. I've got some beans to feed a troll or two. I mean, a trolls gotta eat too right?

So yeah, you want dungeons and shit in a military sim game mod?

I'll be nice, even though every ounce of my body wants me to scream at you, and say no. I just don't think it fits with the game model and what the overall grand vision of the game is. While it's true, I'm not Rocket and I can't and shouldn't speak for him, I think I get what he's trying to create, and turning the game into WoW, is not it.

im a total carebear PVE player, and even i dont want DayZ to become a theme park game ala woW..

this game is all about making your OWN content (similar to Eve-online in a way)... if you are easily bored, then this game will run out of steam for you VERY quickly..

I don't get bored, i role-play with family and friends and thought this suggestion would enhance that experience.

Another suggestion what about buying furniture for real money and doing up houses, cottages etc?

I don't get bored, i role-play with family and friends and thought this suggestion would enhance that experience.

Another suggestion what about buying furniture for real money and doing up houses, cottages etc?

STFU and get of the forums this isnt world of warcraft go away.