Sign in to follow this  
Evilsausage

Stuck under a building. what now?

Some lame ass hacker teleported us players out in the air above the sea, i quit as fast as possible but then i spawned under a building with legs broken.

What do i do?

As far as i know there is no way to reroll. And i can't kill myself, even the zeds can't get to me.

A friend of mine spawned under a building and he crawled to the stairs, they killed him. Try that so you can re-spawn.

If you have a grenade, I would suggest using it on yourself :). If not then have you tried kneeling (I know your legs are broken but you can still kneel). Failing that try hitting the Vault key 'V' to see if that gets you out. You can also do a sideways roll using Q or E.

Try to crawl towards Zeds, They may aggro on to you if you can do something loud.

Sadly, you will probably have to die now....

Only other suggestion is trying to relog a few times on different servers, or possibly glitch through some form of stairs/wall to reappear on ground level.

Happy glitching! ;)

-Silo

Stuck under a building?

Quick, someone, steal his ruby red shoes!

• Like 3

If you have a grenade, I would suggest using it on yourself :). If not then have you tried kneeling (I know your legs are broken but you can still kneel). Failing that try hitting the Vault key 'V' to see if that gets you out. You can also do a sideways roll using Q or E.

This. A while back I got respawned in Novy Sobor inside a building, and I got out by vaulting.

I got no grenade. I can't attract zombies, can only move around in prone position, can't glitch out of the building.

Seriously Arma 2 is a damn buggy game and on top of that with a SHITLOAD of hackers causing problems. With no button to kill yourself or get unstuck wtf can i do?

Seems like the whole idea is not very well thought through.

Vaulting?

Edited by Evilsausage

I believe the next patch will have respawn activated when your legs are broken. You could try to get somebody to blow the building up with a satchel charge?

Ahh yeah but can't do that since my legs are wounded.

This game has gotten alot worse these last months just because of all the damn hackers ruining things...

Its all their fault i got stuck.

I wish i could cockslap that asshole who did it.

Did you try crawling under the stairs like I suggested?

Try kneeling up under them too, might crush you.

Edited by Ulfhedjinn