Gert-Jan

i'm new and i get killed by everyone, even when i say FRIENDLY PLAYER in the chat screen.

I'll happily kill you all day just for being a whiny b****.

The current game is not about survival and you certainly don't need to "team up" to survive.

Hatchet, Hunting Knife, Matches, Water Bottle, hooray you can 'survive' forever.

Most players don't need any more idiots to "team up" with, especially ones like yourself who are basically just going to be a liability.

I would only team up with some noob who runs around cities screaming friendly to use him as sniper bait.

Maybe if you showed some skills that would be useful in a squad vs squad pvp situation or had a thermal scoped weapon we could talk.

Gearing up and finding guns is also ridiculously easy. Myself and my friends usually go from zero to FN FAL or DMR within less than an hour so you are clearly doing something wrong.

Yeh I'm a jerk but my current survivor is on Day 7 and has 17 murders and 6 bandit kills so maybe think about playing smarter and/or ruthlessly.

You should not trust anyone in this game. A lot of people will say hi to you but will still shoot you. This is a every man for himself game so expect these kinds of people a lot. What you should do is do the same and show no mercy.

Gert-Jan sounds like you have a lot of expectations about how the game SHOULD be but haven't really spent much time learning how the came ACTUALLY is. Take the time to read some guides, tips, the forums, the wiki, etc etc...

i'm new and i get killed by everyone, even when i say FRIENDLY PLAYER in the chat screen.

This is old topic but I find the title little funny.

If YOU say friendly doesnt mean the other person is :D

hahaha

i started over after a few days.

got some gear and left.

i got on a hacked server (lot's of boats and other vehicles just north of NW Airfield),

got shot at by some guy but it was to dark for him to actualy hit me from 200m with, i guess, an AK.

shot him with my cz550 and he ran. waited to spot another player who had a ghilly, shot him. spotted another player in the tower, killed him, got his gear and left while lying in the woods.

Joined the same server, and spawned in the tower? wtf?

now on another server going further NE because i've never been that far north.

pvp is kinda fun, but i lost my cz550. damn m16a2 better be hitting hard...

i kill anyone who is armed unless i can sneak behind them and make them drop their weapon, then i let them live.