Sign in to follow this  
strumpaa

i got a global bann

Hello day z i got banned a few days ago for using an illegible script, (Battle eye; script detection) it says when i got banned. I really can not explain how mutch regret i have almost instantly i got banned and i really don't know what i was thinking it is an amazing game and mod so i am so regretful for doing it. I am asking for a chance one chance that i promise never to do any kind of thing again. A heap of friends play this server as well and it is not fun when the fire burns you. I have noticed that and have learn't my lesson i am asking, Begging you to unban and give me one chance.

Sincerely - strumpaa

i don't know if im suppost to supply my steam username or something or something that can connect you to my account if i were to get unbanned... so please tell me if i have missed something because my usernames on forms isn't the one on steam but yes in the game my name is strumpaa.

Day Z staff has nothing to do with battleye, battleye bans are not reverseable, go buy a new game.

battleye.com, go there.

Sorry dude, buy a new account and then think before acting, ok?

- So many others that has been global banned BY ACCIDENT! deserves a second chance, and I don't really care about giving the true hackers a second chance. Just be happy that you aren't IP banned, and only need to buy Arma 2 CO again.

Where's the "banging head against wall" - fucking emoticon?

Edited by Gogster
  • Like 2

The only way is to buy a new copy of Arma 2... Cheaters are ruining the game for everyone else, so they have to pay the price. Actually i would wish that arma 2 would cost much more, so it really harms people if they have to buy a new copy.

lol, this made my morning. get fucked kid, time to learn that actions have consequences :lol:

haha you won't get unbanned hahaha. And much is spelled without a ''T'' idiot. And learn't.... seriously. You're giving cheaters an even worse reputation haha.

Should have thought about that before you cheated eh?

Only a dumb ass little kid that googles ***s and downloads the first free hack they see is... well a fucking dumb ass little kid.

imagine that.

not to mention decides to pour his little heart out on the forum and actually thinks there is a possibility of him getting back into the game.

You're an idiot.

Youve been bann"t"

Hello there

From Battle eye

- Do not beg for mercy. If you cheated you will have to live with the consequences. Global bans are permanent and no exceptions will be made. - BattleEye FAQ -

rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok

Take your medicine kid, If I had my way you'd be banned from multi-player games permanently.

Once a cheater ,always a cheater.

And please provide your Steam name so that I and any others that want to , may avoid you like the plague. Now please excuse me while I go laugh hysterically to myself.

Edited by HanoverFist

Why do hackers always want to hack, and as soon as they get banned THEN they're suddenly 'sorry,' running to the forums to tell their sob stories.

You got what's coming to you. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.