Sign in to follow this  
Jack16

!!!!!!!

I have been trying to get into a game without a hacker for 30 minutes now, wtf! I just get teleported into the sky and killed.

wrong forum jackass

Edited by nacrom

wrong forum jackass

Is that a good enough reason to insult me? Don't ever comment on my threads again...
  • Like 2

The jackass is a very hardy and versatile animal. I take your offence to assumption I was insulting you.

In all honesty, sorry about that. Too much coffee here today. But it really doesn't belong in this forum.

Insults aside, this post totally useless. What do we have to do with that information? Feel sorry for you? Maybe you should text it to your mother. Oh, and don't worry, i will not post in any of your topics again.

Edited by Uni1987

Is that a good enough reason to insult me? Don't ever comment on my threads again...

Is this a good enough reason to make a thread? Don't ever post on these forums again.

Is this a good enough reason to make a thread? Don't ever post on these forums again.

Umm yes, that way he might decide to make a better anti cheat program then BattleEye. Does it say on the forum rules, if a hacker kills you, you must not post a thread about it, No, so stfu acting like you know it all. I'm simply making the developer more aware of a growing problem.

Hate detected in this thread!

Try 20-25 players servers Jack, you should be good for a few hours...

I have found a server now, thanks for the helpful reply, unlike those that offer no help at all and more or less insult me.

I'm simply making the developer more aware of a growing problem.

Trust me. Rocket knows very well that hacking is a huge problem in DayZ.

But want to know a fun fact? I'm sure you do.

DayZ is NOT a GAME.

Rocket did NOT MAKE the anti-cheat system that is known as BattleEye.

DayZ is a mod to a game called ARMA 2.

What is ARMA 2? It's a military simulator that was meant to be highly moddable, so people could make their own missions/campaings/mods.

And how do you make these missions/addons/whatever? With scripts.

What do hackers use? Scripts.

Why doesn't BattleEye ban these people? Because there are so many loopholes in ARMA 2 that you can use to execute scripts without BattleEye noticing.

We know this. Rocket -- the developer -- nows this.

And you apparently don't know this.

You are not helping. This forum is filled with about 5-15 threads a day about people getting killed by hackers.

And that excludes the amount of people posting "hacker in server X" -threads. Think about that.

We know hackers are a problem.

Trust me. Rocket knows very well that hacking is a huge problem in DayZ.

But want to know a fun fact? I'm sure you do.

DayZ is NOT a GAME.

Rocket did NOT MAKE the anti-cheat system that is known as BattleEye.

DayZ is a mod to a game called ARMA 2.

What is ARMA 2? It's a military simulator that was meant to be highly moddable, so people could make their own missions/campaings/mods.

And how do you make these missions/addons/whatever? With scripts.

What do hackers use? Scripts.

Why doesn't BattleEye ban these people? Because there are so many loopholes in ARMA 2 that you can use to execute scripts without BattleEye noticing.

We know this. Rocket -- the developer -- nows this.

And you apparently don't know this.

You are not helping. This forum is filled with about 5-15 threads a day about people getting killed by hackers.

And that excludes the amount of people posting "hacker in server X" -threads. Think about that.

We know hackers are a problem.

You're taking your frustration out on me, because I post a topic about a hacker you don't want me commenting in these forums again? I had a reason to ask that guy not to comment on my threads, he insulted me for no reason.

PS non descriptive titles to threads are a pain in the bottom.

rgds

LoK

You're taking your frustration out on me, because I post a topic about a hacker you don't want me commenting in these forums again? I had a reason to ask that guy not to comment on my threads, he insulted me for no reason.

The only "frustration" coming from me is because of you not understanding that there is nothing the developers can do about hackers.

They did not create BattleEye, nor did they even choose BattleEye to be their anti-cheat system.

It was the only option, because DayZ is an addon to an already-existing game.

You can come back and tell me "I'm making the devs more aware." after the game goes standalone and hackers start rampaging on that as well.

Then you have a valid point and I would support your thread.

• Like 1

First off Jack, I think you've worked this part out for yourself already, is that nobody cares you got killed by a hacker. That's because there's nothing that anyone here can do about it. Not me, not The Dancing Russian Man, not the dev team, and certainly not you by way of sprinkling your tears over us like an unwelcome rain shower.

So, that leads me to a second point. All of the crying you're doing in this thread will only make people laugh at you more, I'm doing you a favour by telling you, so don't bitch. The fact that you're acting like a childish clown and getting all insulted only serves to show us that you are either young, stupid, or young and stupid.

This is Day Z, bitch. No mercy in this dojo.

Oh, and Jack...

post-51954-0-70497400-1344544507_thumb.j