Sign in to follow this  
oleg86@msn.com

I used scripts and now I am banned? UNFAIR!?!?!?!

battleye ruined my game !

I did nothing wrong, just used a little scripts to ruin everyone's game !!

bla bla bla

you got what you deserved, now fark off script kiddies.

• Like 1

I'm not banned, but if I may play Devil's advocate here...

what if....WHAT IF....BattlEye actually did screw up, and some legitimate players have been banned?

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe everyone has deserved the bans, but...

• Like 1

Erm ok.

what if....WHAT IF....BattlEye actually did screw up, and some legitimate players have been banned?

It is not the 1st time i see this, after hackers going rampant in a game. then mass banning starts and they all come on forums and QQ about how they didn't do anything

• Like 2

According to the majority of players claiming to be globally banned, they have not scripted or hacked. Naturally this is the internet and statements of fact need to be taken with a grain of salt. BE will have alot of investigating to do come checking their tickets tomorrow.

The actual cause of global bans is yet to be pinpointed, your input is very useful however, thankyou.

Edited by Banicks

When people post ranting drivel like the OP did, I ask them what you did, but with the qualifier "and what would you post if it happened to you?"

I've not been banned, but I sure as shit am not going to make smug, petulant threads about how everyone who has been banned is a retarded skiddie and deserves it because sometime over the next 24 hours I could end up with a global ban for nothing and then I'd look really clever.

So, go on OP, what if you were wrong and you got yourself an undeserved ban? What would you post?

Edited by Ulfhedjinn
  • Like 3

I, and the rest of the server I've been in, have been kicked (not banned) twice from certain servers from battleeye saying something about running a script. The second time a message popped up saying "everyone in the server will be banned from battleye in 20 seconds)." I left just in case, but all my friends in the server were kicked (not banned.) So basically, hackers have already found a way to abuse the new battleeye features to get normal players kicked. I don't think it's a stretch that normal players also might be getting banned.

If there was a thumbs down icon...

... I'd use it.

I have often thought it would be fun to have sardines as the opposite of beans in this context.

• Like 16

When people post ranting drivel like the OP did, I ask them what you did, but with the qualifier "and what would you post if it happened to you?"

I've not been banned, but I sure as shit am not going to make smug, petulant threads about how everyone who has been banned is a retarded skiddie and deserves it because sometime over the next 24 hours I could end up with a global ban for nothing and then I'd look really clever.

So, go on OP, what if you were wrong and you got yourself an undeserved ban? What would you post?

undeserved ban?

lol

I have often thought it would be fun to have sardines as the opposite of beans in this context.

sardines taste better

undeserved ban?

lol

If BattlEye was messing up and you got a ban despite running no scripts and doing nothing dodgy, would it not be unfair?

Some recognisable forum members are posting such testimony, I'm inclined to believe them over some arrogant kid who felt like making a thread.

• Like 1

If BattlEye was messing up and you got a ban despite running no scripts and doing nothing dodgy, would it not be unfair?

Some recognisable forum members are posting such testimony, I'm inclined to believe them over some arrogant kid who felt like making a thread.

lol

• Like 1

Hackers can teleport other players, can spawn weapons on other players, and rumour has it that they can even spoof their name to be that of other players' on the same server.

Of course the Innocent players themselves certainly didn't execute the scripts, but in cases where log isn't available anyhow due to good (i.e. not free) bypasses, and the only evidences are screenshots/videos, then I suppose it's possible that an Innocent player can be banned in some cases. Hell, the hacker can even pretend to be legit and be the one to provide the screenshots/videos!

Edited by Elenkel
  • Like 1

My friend literally bought the game today. We managed to get in about 4 or 5 hours of solid play and he was Globally banned.

Believe me or not, but they're banning innocent players. Not all cases may be this, (obviously), but there have been some wrongful bans.

Edited by MattBF
  • Like 1

Looks like battleEye is moving in. Ive been getting notifications that "they are aware of the current problems that have come and are working on it". Thank god. If they fix duping we might actually be able to give better input as Alpha testers.

According to the majority of players claiming to be globally banned, they have not scripted or hacked. Naturally this is the internet and statements of fact need to be taken with a grain of salt. BE will have alot of investigating to do come checking their tickets tomorrow.

The actual cause of global bans is yet to be pinpointed, your input is very useful however, thankyou.

I would go with something more along the lines of 10 metric tons of salt...but whatever.

My friend literally bought the game today. We managed to get in about 4 or 5 hours of solid play and he was Globally banned.

Believe me or not, but they're banning innocent players. Not all cases may be this, (obviously), but there have been some wrongful bans.

This is the 3rd case I've heard of. Whether the friend exists or not, we don't know.

None of us have the facts at hand. Leave it in BE's hands, surely the amount of emails they will receive within a short period of time would begin an investigation of the facts. Regardless of people who share the OP's attitude.

It will be a period of time before anything happens no doubt, so be patient if you've been banned, and probably avoid playing until an official announcement is made.

Edited by Banicks
  • Like 1

I know that script hackers can run scripts through another player (without their knowledge), or even the server itself, so I think it's possible that people are being banned unjustly.

Disgraced there should deffo be an alternative to giving beans! maybe a bottle of piss? :)

Banning for using Script is OK in my opinion... I encountered Hackers too. My Pickup was stolen... tent was emptied although i hid everything very well... And the other time my pickup was transformed into a Bus.. How weird is that...

Some of you fail to understand the problem, I (as all clans) know a member who also happens to be in the same clan/group and spawns in weapons/vehicles and what not. Admins have the access to guids and can provide them to hackers to spoof. That particular friend has not been banned yet (even though he runs the public bypasser) but I was notified not too long ago that one of our other friends was banned even though he has been on a cruise in the middle of the fucking ocean for the past 2 weeks.....

I do believe ~80% of the 20k or so players banned last couple of days are legit hackers but I also strongly believe a large number of players banned have done nothing wrong.

Heck, I was globally banned 1 month ago simply because I kept trying to login as admin into my own server and kept getting script restriction errors until I was banned. Contacted BE support and they took care of that (#54 #55 and other script was in 100s)

Sardines are bloody lovely though!! don't diss the sardines! it's a bloody graceful fish to us geordies!