That's the only part I don't know. However the rest of it are easily explained. Hackers can change a server's time, weather, rain, view distance, etc. Of course, hackers also have break leg and kill commands which explain your subsequent death. Last but not least, it's easy to bullshit.

;) :P

• Like 2

Weird things happen at Green Mountain...I'm not going back there again. I'm lucky to still be alive...I'm still having nightmares about it...

Scary shit happens at that mountain, things that are not part of the game, things that are not programmed in. IMO it's a *bad* place, full of evil. Don't go there.

Somebody found a radio there once. It started to receive strange messages. Here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/723-i-found-a-radio/page__hl__%20green%20%20mountain

I went there once, it was shit. A few chem lights some wood. The oddest thing was the fact the miltaryzeds didnt spawn until i was going through the gate and then they all wanted to walk out the complex and down the road. Then... out of no where my fat flabby hands knocked over my precariously placed cola... it looked like i had pissed out of my ass. Aint going back there again!

I once went to that place on a rainy night and, when I was 40m south-west of the tower, a player scared the crap out of me randomly asking me on VON if I was friendly. I switched to my AK, just in case, and told him that I was. He told me he was going to check the military spawn because he'd found some cool loot in the tower already and fancied his luck. "I'm wearing a Czech pack and carrying a Winchester", he said, "don't try to shoot me, I'll be watching my back".

I chatted to him a little bit as I made my way around the complex and in through the front gate and, much to my surprise, shambling military zombies were making their way out the front. I was telling him that I found it weird they'd only just spawned, even though somebody was already there. I went around the military building and in to the alcove where he said he'd be, but all I found there was a corpse. I could just about make it out in the dark, it was wearing a Czech pack and carrying a Winchester.

"You there, mate?", I asked him. He had a bit of a serious tone on, I thought he was just trying to scare me, he said "I'm here, I can see you". I told him there's a dead player here matching his description and that he'd better not be baiting me with a corpse, his only response was "I'm not dead, I'm right in front of you, don't you see?" I switched to my flashlight and shone it in to the alcove, the player was definitely dead, with flies and all, so I took one step forward to have a look through his gear.

I checked my six to make sure nobody could ambush me and I got in closer. Suddenly, sending me in to complete shock, the head of the player corpse looked right at me. My heart was skipping beats at this point and, without even thinking about it, I hit Esc and ALT+F4'd like some kind of rookie coward. I sat back in my computer chair, looking around my room and telling myself I was getting far too involved in this bloody game, and when I'd calmed down I tabbed back to DayZ Commander. I looked for a different server, opting for a daytime one this time, because I wasn't having any bullshit shenanigans like that again, and I waited as the server loaded up.

The server time was wrong, because this server was also a night time server. I had spawned in the same spot I logged out on the other server, and I still had my flashlight equipped, so I hit 'L'.

The body was still there, looking at me. My character fell limp to the ground, unconscious and with broken legs. The game told me I was dead.

That's the last time I went to that bloody place.

I was actually thinking of visiting the place today but I think this story made me change my mind .....

Listen to this, it will explain everything you need to know. (Turn lights off, it helps you concentrate)

this is phail, not funny. And everyone knows el diable lives on green mountain with his wives chupacabra and sasquatch

There is something fishy at GM

Read about it from here:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/57907-weird-stuff-happening-at-green-mountain/#entry552209

yes, it's my own post and yes it's shameless self promoting ;) but it was very weird

Another good topic about GM:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/62330-the-myth-of-green-mountain/

Seems that I'm not the onlyone who has had freaky moments over there ;)

aaaand more here:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/723-i-found-a-radio/

Enjoy

• Like 1

There is something fishy at GM

Read about it from here:

http://dayzmod.com/f...in/#entry552209

yes, it's my own post and yes it's shameless self promoting ;) but it was very weird

Another good topic about GM:

http://dayzmod.com/f...green-mountain/

Seems that I'm not the onlyone who has had freaky moments over there ;)

aaaand more here:

http://dayzmod.com/f...-found-a-radio/

Enjoy

I have read all 3 of them. All 3 of them creeped me out. And indeed I also noticed there isn't many threads about Green Mountain even though it's such an interesting subject. I want to know what happened there. Is there some kind of story behind it? A friend of mine told me just now that the zombie apocalypse supposedly started there.

I once went to that place on a rainy night and, when I was 40m south-west of the tower, a player scared the crap out of me randomly asking me on VON if I was friendly. I switched to my AK, just in case, and told him that I was. He told me he was going to check the military spawn because he'd found some cool loot in the tower already and fancied his luck. "I'm wearing a Czech pack and carrying a Winchester", he said, "don't try to shoot me, I'll be watching my back".

I chatted to him a little bit as I made my way around the complex and in through the front gate and, much to my surprise, shambling military zombies were making their way out the front. I was telling him that I found it weird they'd only just spawned, even though somebody was already there. I went around the military building and in to the alcove where he said he'd be, but all I found there was a corpse. I could just about make it out in the dark, it was wearing a Czech pack and carrying a Winchester.

"You there, mate?", I asked him. He had a bit of a serious tone on, I thought he was just trying to scare me, he said "I'm here, I can see you". I told him there's a dead player here matching his description and that he'd better not be baiting me with a corpse, his only response was "I'm not dead, I'm right in front of you, don't you see?" I switched to my flashlight and shone it in to the alcove, the player was definitely dead, with flies and all, so I took one step forward to have a look through his gear.

I checked my six to make sure nobody could ambush me and I got in closer. Suddenly, sending me in to complete shock, the head of the player corpse looked right at me. My heart was skipping beats at this point and, without even thinking about it, I hit Esc and ALT+F4'd like some kind of rookie coward. I sat back in my computer chair, looking around my room and telling myself I was getting far too involved in this bloody game, and when I'd calmed down I tabbed back to DayZ Commander. I looked for a different server, opting for a daytime one this time, because I wasn't having any bullshit shenanigans like that again, and I waited as the server loaded up.

The server time was wrong, because this server was also a night time server. I had spawned in the same spot I logged out on the other server, and I still had my flashlight equipped, so I hit 'L'.

The body was still there, looking at me. My character fell limp to the ground, unconscious and with broken legs. The game told me I was dead.

That's the last time I went to that bloody place.

Someone get adam and jamie in here to bust this myth.

You are all pussies. I was at GM last night. The weirdest thing I saw was an axe at the top of the radio tower. I killed every zed there. No loot. The place is a waste of time. I did find an M14 AIM in the deer stand to the east though. All in all, GM myth is busted

You are all pussies. I was at GM last night. The weirdest thing I saw was an axe at the top of the radio tower. I killed every zed there. No loot. The place is a waste of time. I did find an M14 AIM in the deer stand to the east though. All in all, GM myth is busted

These threads will never be the same without autistic people missing the point.

They are not myths. They are facts and true stories of unexplained terror.

Stay away!

These threads will never be the same without autistic people missing the point.

What point is that? People are full of shit?

What point is that? People are full of shit?

Please get a sense of humour, there's one of you in every Green Mountain thread.

Someone get adam and jamie in here to bust this myth.

Don't think Jamie can help in Chernarus he is already a zed.

Screw this I'm going to camp Green Mountain for a good few hours and see what happens! I will fraps anything unusual

Screw this I'm going to camp Green Mountain for a good few hours and see what happens! I will fraps anything unusual

Madness. Pure madness.

Listen to this, it will explain everything you need to know. (Turn lights off, it helps you concentrate)

Holy mother of god! This girl just scared the living shit out of me! As soon as I saw her I did these few steps.

Turn on lights

Get covered in sheets

Find someone to skype with

• Like 1

Good luck out there, I hope you find something nice/scary.

I'm curious to see what you could record over there, let us know :)

Try around midnight or something like that server time?

But to be honest, I've heard and slightly seen the slender man around Green.Mt If you do not know about this, never go there once you go you never come back. The slender man is a man with no face. Few have made it back alive.