Hey guys btw beware of SG servers , Theres a hacker in one of dem SG servers , Just now as I was playing with friends I got teleported to a shop , but good thing I had time to quit , my friend was not so lucky :(

Teleport hack sucks

You are all pussies. I was at GM last night. The weirdest thing I saw was an axe at the top of the radio tower. I killed every zed there. No loot. The place is a waste of time. I did find an M14 AIM in the deer stand to the east though. All in all, GM myth is busted

Tell yourself whatever story you have to in order to forget what you saw. Just like Stu had to do in order to forget that horrible night at the White Lion in Bangkok

Hey guys btw beware of SG servers , Theres a hacker in one of dem SG servers , Just now as I was playing with friends I got teleported to a shop , but good thing I had time to quit , my friend was not so lucky :(

Teleport hack sucks

Yeah, and you thought this had a place in this part of the forum?

So lame

Yes, good, work up your courage. Psyche yourself up and keep telling yourself that this is only a myth.

Just like the movie "The Rite" with Anthony Hopkins.

"Choosing not to believe in the Devil, won't protect you from him."

How is it haunted? werewolf? vampire?

Werewolves and vampires? Haha, that's ridiculous. That's just children's fairy tales. What lies there is far, far worst...

Whats at red mountain then? LOL You guys are just scaring people so its forever safe because your there right? Haha

Werewolves and vampires? Haha, that's ridiculous. That's just children's fairy tales. What lies there is far, far worst...

I agree..

Stereoid Puppies and Sparkly faggots, i mean vampires does NOT scare me.

But.. That.. That... <lets out a drawn out breath of air>

That place... I shall never set my foot close to it again.

• Like 1

It's a hacker that uses his powers to freak people out with a custom skin and a creepy music through voice chat. He will come at you bro with an axe and break your legs and drag you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you to die with like 2000 blood. He will chase you on multiple servers and generally fuck your shit up. As far as I know there isn't any way to kill him.

Edited by TarantulaFudge

It's a hacker that uses his powers to freak people out with a custom skin and a creepy music through voice chat. He will come at you bro with an axe and break your legs and drag you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you to die with like 2000 blood. He will chase you on multiple servers and generally fuck your shit up.

WHAT are you talking about?

Compared to what goes down up that god forsaken place during night time.

What you just described would be a blessing!

To Anyone.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Zantiago
  • Like 1

I'm still suspect that it's old man Withers trying to scare people off, I once rode up to..that place..with some teens and a talking dog (crazy shit, I know). They had this groovy van.

Sadly, they never made it out alive...I barely made it out. Had to crawl for miles because my legs were broken. I'm sure I was left alive to spread the message.

• Like 2

There is a man...or...something that lives at Green Mountain. He wears a green jacket, has a hockey mask covered in blood, swings an axe like a madman, and once you enter Green Mountain, he will follow you everywhere....

In fact, I've said too much already. Please, never bring it up again...

its true he sings in a littile girls voice "rain rain go away plz come back another day" and he can teleport thetes videos on it check em out scary as fuck
  • Like 1

...It's raining... it's pouring... the old man is snoring.....

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576711581998419628/D50C3CB2FB16EA6D3C95E4E239910A00CC5BFF6B/1024x576.resizedimage

There are things alive up there, the image above has captured one of them...

But there are others, rarely will a player survive that place. And those that do are usually marked.

The marked are doomed to return, many times with a group. A group that becomes a sacrifice to that infernal spire.

Childe Groover to the dark tower came.

and Childe Aeoneth to the dark tower came.

And both survived the trip. Their friends were not so lucky.

• Like 3

I had a friend who went to Green Mountain. God I miss him.

• Like 1

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/576711581998419628/D50C3CB2FB16EA6D3C95E4E239910A00CC5BFF6B/1024x576.resizedimage

But there are others, rarely will a player survive that place. And those that do are usually marked.

The marked are doomed to return, many times with a group. A group that becomes a sacrifice to that infernal spire.

errmm ma god what was that i would fuckiin shot myself if i saw that holy shit thats far worse then the hockey mask guy thats a fuckin deamon

The place its pretty dangerous, mainly because people can see that damn tower from so far away and say "That thing is HUGE! I'm gonna go check it out!" And then death usually ensues.

Me and 3 other friends had our most epic shootout on top of the tower protecting the offroad that we were repairing. Turns out we defended it from the server owners clan who were also trying to get to the truck. This was one of those clans with people with real military training in it, guess the leader kicked everyone out of the clan until they got more training lmao.

And then the next day came and the server restarted and it was gone. Forgot to save it! Aghh.

I, like you, had questions. Unlike you, I didn't reach out for information. I didn't even look at video footage captured by other survivors that went. I just went myself. I made sure that I had med supplies. Made sure I had as much ammo as I could take/afford to use on this mission. I threw my suppressed M4 in my alice pack and headed off.

I moved up from the south, thought I'd take it slow. Move in, trying to be ninja. As soon as I stepped out of the woods the first group of infected were on me. I blew through my first magazine in seconds. One gone, three left and I haven't even gotten eyes on the place yet. The last infected human I killed was so close to me I know I had his infected bodily fluids on me. Was wishing I had found some MOPP gear in my travels...but no luck.

Heart beating through my chest I moved up to the closed gate. Opened it. And saw a tent. Odd, to see a tent. Didn't know someone lived there. Couldn't see how because immediately from behind the tent the came at me. Running, hopping, sliterhing. I didnt' go untouched this time. My legs didn't move. I felt like I was half alive. But I live I was. Used an autoinjector to get that pain to stop, hoping it wouldn't affect my ability to think. Check my ammo, two magazines left...

I heard buzzing. Flies. Death. Thought the tent owner may have found himself on the wrong end of putting up that tent. But no...that's not what I found. Freshly stacked bodies. A mass grave that looked like it had only been minutes since the latest corpse was thrown on. Who was up there stacking bodies in that grave? It looked like a work in progress...and I felt like I was gonna be the next addition.

I turned around, deciding it was time to leave. After only finding death, I had learned all I needed to learn. But once again I found myself surrounded. Frantically wanting to know where they keep coming from. I had lost all fire discipline. I wasn't aiming down the sights, not using my optics...I wasn't in control any more. I just fired. And kept firing. Dropped a spent mag, slammed another in it's place. Kept shooting until nothing moved any more. And then I ran. When I stopped running I was in the woods again. Heart beating in my ears so loud I couldn't hear anything else. Checked myself over, no new wounds. Checked my weapon, one round left in my last magazine.

I don't know who's up there. Or what they are doing. And at this point I don't need to know. There's something going on up there and I don't want to be a part of it. Haunted? I don't think so. There's nothing otherwordly going on ontop of that mountain. There's just something EVIL up there. Man evil. Good ol' fashion human evil.

Take my word for it...stay off that mountain unless you want to stay on that mountain forever.

Out.

• Like 3

http://cloud.steampo...76.resizedimage

You have a picture of one of those... things?! My god, burn it! Burn it with fire! Before they find you!

• Like 1

You have a picture of one of those... things?! My god, burn it! Burn it with fire! Before they find you!

Like Liam Neeson, he will find you, and he WILL kill you.

• Like 1

What you will find is a shit ton of zombies, you will need to be solid snake to get in and out alive

Yeah hi, I have done it before.