Bobcomss

Medic need later tonight

Ok so I know this is early to ask as its just gone 08:00 in sunny ol England but I am in need of a medic...

Will need help after 17:30 GMT+0.

Ok so I have no blood bags left and I used my last morphine to get to where I am now, killed a sniper...took His as50 (NO IDEA IF DUPED)

Also have plenty of water and soda but no food (had to get blood over 2500) I also have an AK Kobra and revolver, I am sitting at just over 3.5k blood so need transfusion of blood.

Was trying to run around finding a cow of something but with a grey blurry screen even a bush looks like an animal lol!

So if anyone will be willing to help me I am near Cherno construction site, but by the cost about 800-1000m away from it.

Last time I asked for a medic I was met with "your gear isn't worth saving" so I really hope an as50, AK Kobra, Alice pack and most tools and water it enough to warrant help :)

If you are free later tonight please PM me or reply on here and I will PM you later tonight after work and give TS3 or Steam details :)

TL:DR

Need medic after 17:30 GMT +0

PM me

Need blood transfusion or food

Thanks!!

AJ

Edited by Bobcomss
  • Like 1

I'd be willing to help you out, but I'm over in Stary Sobor at the moment and just ate my last can of food. I'm at 2800 blood and have some blood bags and would like to help ya out, but I don't know if it'd be worth it. I need to stock back up on food and blood. :/

• Like 1

I'd be willing to help you out, but I'm over in Stary Sobor at the moment and just ate my last can of food. I'm at 2800 blood and have some blood bags and would like to help ya out, but I don't know if it'd be worth it. I need to stock back up on food and blood. :/

Fair distance to travel, but if you got 2 bags then can sort each other out and go look for food after, I want to head north anyway so can meet you kinda halfway, will have to check map first... I will PM you on my lunch

If anyone else closer though let me know :)

AJ

if you need to get rid of the blurriness switch off post processing and presto no more blurriness

I posted this on the medics page as well :)

So if needs be can lock this forums guys!

AJ

Alright, over the last 2 hours I made a supermarket run in Stary Sobor for food/extra watch that I found, (if you need it you can have it) then I traveled southwest to Cherno and got another blood pack (I actually only had one, I was wrong in my earlier post) so I now have 2.

Sooo to get to the point, I suppose we can meet up when you're ready. I'll be able to play again around 12 hours from now. (From when I made this post)

The game does get sorta boring after you raid the NW airfield, major cities, choppers, etc. Being a medic sounds like a good role for me. I'm always the medic in all the games I play, lol.

I don't have much of anything to give you to trust me, but I don't guess you do either, heh. I'm just deciding to trust you because you sound honest. :)

Feel free to PM me and I'll send you my Steam profile. I don't have a mic so sorry if that's a problem.

Anyway, I'm offering so take it or leave it. ;)