Sign in to follow this  
Inception.

Question on Sniper spawn and their spawn percentage.

In the past week, I have been to the NWAF a shitload of times on different servers, but I have not yet found a sniper rifle. I'm primarily looking for a DMR..but I have not even found an M14.

I know the spawn percentage is less than 10%, but come on?

How often do you people find snipers in the the NWAF?

Server hoppers get logged. When they connect the good stuff disappears. We find a lot of DMR and M24 lying around, quite funny because we rarely see any CZ550. We even have a SVD and a couple of Bizons with plenty mags.

Server hoppers get logged. When they connect the good stuff disappears. We find a lot of DMR and M24 lying around, quite funny because we rarely see any CZ550. We even have a SVD and a couple of Bizons with plenty mags.

No no, I didn't mean it to imply that I was a server hopper. Sometimes I the map for at least 10km before logging off for the night.

You are looking at the wrong place. Search for heli crash sites instead, from my experience every third one or something spawns a sniper rifle. Quite too many, if you ask me. ;)

• Like 1

No no, I didn't mean it to imply that I was a server hopper. Sometimes I the map for at least 10km before logging off for the night.

Ah damn i should have added a ;)

I didn't think you would take it serious :P

Don't know why things spawn then and not when you are there...but that's a feature of the probablity. Buddies spent half a day searching for vehicle spawns and didn't find one. So much for chances.

Like VFR said.. You have to look for heli crash sites.. Get a bike or a motorcycle and just drive around fields..

Me and my brother found 2 M107's.. He took them both because i don't like snipers so much and it is not smart to wander around with two rifles...

We thought about giving it to some1 but couldnt find a friendly survivor... 3 days later when we were looking for a light machine gun we found another 2 AS50 at a crash site.... so much about luck and finding snipers :)

• Like 1

Like VFR said.. You have to look for heli crash sites.. Get a bike or a motorcycle and just drive around fields..

Me and my brother found 2 M107's.. He took them both because i don't like snipers so much and it is not smart to wander around with two rifles...

We thought about giving it to some1 but couldnt find a friendly survivor... 3 days later when we were looking for a light machine gun we found another 2 AS50 at a crash site.... so much about luck and finding snipers :)

Still looking for players to give the M107's too? :D Cause I'd be a very happy guy if I'd get one!