Sign in to follow this  
Tsyn

Green Mountain?

What's the deal with Green Mountain? I've never had an issue there .-.

We don't go there..

Simply uttering that name draws the evil.

Beware.. D:

• Like 1

Apparantley there is some type of creature there that will kill you instantly before you even see it, and say rocket is testing a code for a new zombie boss. Others say they go there and see a man standing there watching you. All I know is I am scared shitless real or not and am going there soon. By the way only happens at night.

Kinda boring, whenever i go there i just see a few zeds and some ok loot.

I went there once, it was my first and last time.

Do not be fooled by these comments there is something there. The broken down humvees and body pile never used to be there untill added along with whatever is stalking green mountain. Who knows if it is real or not it doesnt matter it now adds that extra curiousity when im playing DayZ that I will experience something no one else has. You can go and check green mountain at night but theories are it will only come at a certain time/humanity level. Good luck too whoever ventures

Apparantley there is some type of creature there that will kill you instantly before you even see it, and say rocket is testing a code for a new zombie boss. Others say they go there and see a man standing there watching you. All I know is I am scared shitless real or not and am going there soon. By the way only happens at night.

this is bullshit.....is it? :unsure: im actualy scared right now

Fuck...Green......mountain. Just... fuck it.

There's nothing there. Just for the fun of it I occasionally hide up there at night and shoot people in the leg with a pistol. Once they're down, but still alive I watch them for a few seconds. I then proceed to play frightening music over direct chat. At this point they usually run the fuck away. The instant they stop I shoot them with a crossbow to kill them. Feels good.

• Like 2

I died immediately upon stepping through the gate both times I tried it. I also died immediately crawling under the hole in the wall on the western side.

Me and a few others are planning an expedition to Green Mountain, one of us found a Mountain Dew, so we need to take it back there.

Me and a few others are planning an expedition to Green Mountain, one of us found a Mountain Dew, so we need to take it back there.

If yall are looking for company on the expedition, let me know!

If yall are looking for company on the expedition, let me know!

I'll keep that in mind, i'll call you if we need any help.

Personally, I would be more worried about Cherno and Elecktro or the NW airfields...