Sign in to follow this  
Gemz

WORLD OF ZOMBIECRAFT, rockets rich!

Blizz did it and now Rocket can too! Bohemia just gave him a blank canvas to start a stand alone zombie game using the ARMA 3 engine.

Earlier this year a company announced that another game will come out some time in the final quarter of this year, it basically has the same plot as dayZ or 'should i say that the other way around' since that other game was announced before dayZ's release. Anyhow with that other game coming out i believe that team-ROCKET will have a split crowd when they move dayZ out of beta and onto a stand on its own game, having said this we as a gaming community now actually have a say or else we might.... 'make the switch'

PLEASE INCLUDE:

-various player armors

-a level-up skill system

-rare zombie loot

-very rare zombie loot

-infected animals

-melee offensive attacks

-a player & npc market place

-player to player trade

-in-game currency

-ability to loot dead players

MAP:

-gigantic map with allot of environmental interactions and triggers like low fps (grass fires?)ect

-desert, Jungle, Suburban/city/urban, snow & ice areas

-every building must be enter-able

-increased in-game time, something along the lines of 2hours day & 45minutes night 24/7 rotation

-different zone intensity like a low level area were people run around with white singlets and revolvers moving on to reach medium & high intensity areas were people have better 'more intense' items.

-increased vehicle spawns

-npc taxi systems

-one area designated for constant combat but not imposed for pvp (if the map only had one airport than im sure it would be bloodbath central)

I find myself obsessing about 'what could be' and thinking about this game at random times during the day, like driving, eating, shitting, sleeping.

I really like the zombie concept & cant wait to see whos version of it is the best.

This concept i want goes well out of what dayZ should be but i did say there will be more than one type of zombie game and this is what 'i' want to see.

Edited by Gemz

Sounds like you should go for that other game and leave dayz alone, thank you.

Edited by Grodenn
  • Like 3

Sounds like you might be working for someone

Sounds like you want this to be the World of Dayzcraft.

gtfo.

Do you realize Rocket has next to no income, Thus making it a very very long time till you will see a stand alone game? You must see that that other game the "other" zombie game will cost money, monthly or to even to buy, while dayz remains a free mod.

It is nice to day dream what dayz will become but dont plan on anything soon unless rocket sells out to a major company. But then theres the point of view that Arma 3 would sell a million time better if we had some sign of hope for seeing dayz on arma 3 or running on the arma 3 engine. Till then dont keep your hopes up. And Fuck you if you want dayz to be anything like World of warcraft!

Edited by JDM

... This is what should happen, if you want to turn this game to crap. This is not other games especially warcraft, doing even some of what you suggest would take everything that makes this game special and drew in over a million players and chuck it out the window. Why would you take something that you obviously like and turn it into something you've already done? I really hope your just a troll and not serious because this is insane.

• Like 1

Do you realize Rocket has next to no income, Thus making it a very very long time till you will see a stand alone game? You must see that that other game the "other" zombie game will cost money, monthly or to even to buy, while dayz remains a free mod.

It is nice to day dream what dayz will become but dont plan on anything soon unless rocket sells out to a major company. But then theres the point of view that Arma 3 would sell a million time better if we had some sign of hope for seeing dayz on arma 3 or running on the arma 3 engine. Till then dont keep your hopes up. And Fuck you if you want dayz to be anything like World of warcraft!

Have you been hiding under a rock?

I don't understand why do so many people want to make this into a clone of an already existing game+zombies..

DayZ has the potential of being something amazing, something what was never done before, as Rocket himself said a game we all wished that it existed..

don't ruin it, you will get xp, epic loot, skill trees in many other games which will come (because everybody will want to make something similar seeing how popular DayZ is)

let DayZ be something different.. I hope Rocket will continue in the direction he was going when he started..

as someone once said: "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

so stop trying to add useless stuff, it's a sandbox, all we need are tools and creativity and we can make it into what we want..

Edited by debiru

yea i see what

I don't understand why do so much people want to make this into a clone of an already existing game+zombies..

DayZ has the potential of being something amazing, something what was never done before, as Rocket himself said a game we all wished that it existed..

don't ruin it, you will get xp, epic loot, skill trees in many other games which will come (because everybody will want to make something similar seeing how popular DayZ is)

let DayZ be something different.. I hope Rocket will continue in the direction he was going when he started..

as someone once said: "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

so stop trying to add useless stuff, it's a sandbox, all we need are tools and creativity and we can make it into what we want..

yea i see what you mean dude

Guys, he just said DayZ copied warZ, holy shit, tar and feather this kid.

Blizzard.net is what you're looking for.

Yeah, and while your at it go ahead and clone the game 6 times and resell it at 60 bucks a pop like the modern warfare and black ops series. Because that made every preteen ecstatic and thats the environment I want to play in. Get dafuq outta hereeee.

No.

Nope.

Oh God no.

Oh please no.

This won`t work

Not going to happen.

• Like 1