Sign in to follow this  
JuniorQc

Killed by a tree.

I was looking at my tent between two tree, then i died(heard the cracking bone stuff and i died) so i guess tree is also a very mortal predator for the human.

seems legit^^

• Like 1

Known for it's patience, the wild tree is an expert in knowing when to strike.

• Like 13

I'm not 100% sure, but I think its something to do with collision detection or something along those regards.

I haven't been attacked by a tree yet, but I've been attacked by a gate, it was a mean looking bastard.

I was attacked by a tree last night looking left with the Alt button trying to find a friend, dropped me from full health to 500 hp and died... Didnt lose much but still sucked cause i was about hour and half away from my body... Shit sucks lol

i know same here faster than a headshot full health.

Sucks to have 1 death on your home server for something as lame as a hunter tree.

• Like 1

people keep crying about pvp and shit.....go into the forest....there my friend u will find the real tvp ! tree vs player :D i got killed 2 times so far

first time i was pissed... second time i had to laugh so hard :D

• Like 1

I was standing next to a random tree, alt-tabbed to check something and BAM, suddenly -32158.7 blood.

Like a dumb ass i crawled in between my tents and snapped my leg like a twig once about .

Trees. Doors. Gates. Sometimes even stairs. There's no truer foe to the players of DayZ than Chernorus its self.

I was looking at my tent between two tree, then i died(heard the cracking bone stuff and i died) so i guess tree is also a very mortal predator for the human.

seems legit^^

You weren't killed by the tree. The mountain killer strikes again! You should have brought Dew to the mountain....

haven't been killed by one, but I have broken my leg by moving while prone near a tree

Killed while stalking my first player. Got to about 20m behind him, rolled under a pine tree, crawled one space forward on the unsuspecting victim, then crack, broken leg, shock and the "you are dead" screen. I've always wanted to know what that player's reaction was when he heard me die just behind him.