unhap

Global Bans for legit players?

It's machinima, if they cheat/hack whatever, they are done, I doubt they cheated.

If you watch the video you can see it in their inventory right before they get the ban message. I assume they picked it up in "the thunderdome" at some point but I don't have time/patience to see when. It has no icon next to it which is a telltale sign of an illegal class.

Edited by Manny Calavera

HOLY SHIT!

Guys! I found a fix!

Some guy on reddit said it had happened to him before and to download the latest version of battle eye. I was like ...pfft yeah right.

Anyway I went to http://www.battleye.com/download.html and got the 1.62 windows version. Replace your dll in arma directory /expansions/battleye

Voila! Game is working fine now.

I also downgraded to beta version 95417.

Not sure if I'm going to play until all this shit gets sorted out though.

Post back whether or not it worked for you!

• Like 1

HOLY SHIT!

Guys! I found a fix!

Some guy on reddit said it had happened to him before and to download the latest version of battle eye. I was like ...pfft yeah right.

Anyway I went to http://www.battleye.com/download.html and got the 1.62 windows version. Replace your dll in arma directory /expansions/battleye

Not sure if that's a wise thing to do until we get some kind of official post on the subject because after being banned i don't want to even open Arma folder.

Edited by D3nty

HOLY SHIT!

Guys! I found a fix!

Didn't work for me when using DayZ commander but it worked when I launched through steam!

Beans!

EDIT: Worked for another 5 minutes.

Banned again.

BE is so fucked.

Edited by RS-Dolph

Didn't work for me when using DayZ commander but it worked when I launched through steam!

Beans!

I used dayzcommander

No idea what the difference is

and not like they already have good reputation among the dayz community anyways.

btw

something funny

if you tp or get tp'd start to get ready for a ban, it usually arrives 2-10 days.

Don't post BanIDs, please.

FYI.

A GUID is 32 hex digits long or 512 bits. If they post the first 4 characters, then there are still 28 hex characters or 448 bits.

So, 2^448 = 7.26 x 10^134 possible keys left once they share their first 4 characters. To put that in perspective, there are only 10^80 atoms in the universe.

What's the big deal if people post the first 4 digits of their GUID from their ban?

What's the big deal if people post the first 4 digits of their GUID from their ban?

What's the big deal is they don't?

pretty much they have a client that allows them to change there names.

Unless Battleye bans the IP which they should... IDK if they do

Hah, you think BI would have that? Nothing they love more than hackers buying multiple CD keys.

Someone just got banned from the exact same ID code as me... wut?

Annnnndddd.. Hacker killed me <-- EDIT

Fully decked gear as well.. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

M4 CCO SD, Rangefinders, NVGs, As50...

GOD Damnit.

EDIT2: I forgot the most important info I got from this, a person, got banned and their ban ID was EXACTLY the same as mine.. I don't know what that means but I think it's important. Also, I got unbanned I think.

Edited by WeOwnYourCat

We paid for a game and a company which doesn't belong to the one who made the game prevents us to play that game. Is this considered as stealing ?

• Like 1

Someone just got banned from the exact same ID code as me... wut?

Annnnndddd.. Hacker killed me <-- EDIT

Told you something fishy is going on. If the "hackers" have a way of steeling our ID then we are all at risk and something has to be done about it and fast.

Those guys that the fix is not working for - did you also downgrade your beta patch to 417 or no?

Attempting to join another server, either way, I have a camp set up on another server so I'm not that mad. Should I record this?

Those guys that the fix is not working for - did you also downgrade your beta patch to 417 or no?

Yup

Attempting to join another server, either way, I have a camp set up on another server so I'm not that mad. Should I record this?

Yeah i don't even dare log onto any server at the moment :(

Yeah i don't even dare log onto any server at the moment :(

If you try to log into your server where you have some admin rights, what does the logs say ? Does it say the reason of the ban ? When you've been banned ? Which server ?

If you try to log into your server where you have some admin rights, what does the logs say ? Does it say the reason of the ban ? When you've been banned ? Which server ?

Walking in Cherno, Died, then got Global banned again, Died by the medical tents, and I think it was US 1616.

When i was banned it just said "Battleye: Global banned #bla bla" Then when i tried getting on other servers it said that i was Global banned and was moved back to the main server list.