denkart

Kill all bronies.

That's nice. Really, it is. Have fun... ruining other people's fun, I guess.

Rocket is pleased by this kind of emergent gameplay that is a core part of the game.

Maybe this is not the game for you.

Edited by Ulfhedjinn
  • Like 2

Rocket is pleased by this kind of emergent gameplay that is a core part of the game.

Ulfhedjinn summed it up nicely.

• Like 1

Go play my little pon- oh wait.

• Like 1

I'm in the bandit forums, I kill, ruining someone else's fun in the process. However, I kill for my own in-game survival, not because I don't like the fact that a group of people with a mutual interest want to meet up and, you know, actually see someone in the game without having to shoot or be shot.

Edited by Stompopolos

Go play my little pon- oh wait.

What, you want me to play one of the wonderful and creative games created using MLP locations and characters, such as Story of the Blanks? Oh wait, I am!

Edited by Stompopolos

I'm in the bandit forums, I kill, ruining someone else's fun in the process. However, I kill for my own in-game survival, not because I don't like the fact that a group of people with a mutual interest want to meet up and, you know, actually see someone in the game without having to shoot or be shot.

Read more than one post in the thread. I don't care that you're bronies. I don't care that you like MLP. Nothing personal, I just want to kill you all. Undoubtedly some of the people drawn to this will be people that hate bronies. I don't care. Power in numbers. Bandits are not required to have any allegiance or uniting cause other than taking your beans. I see one thing and one thing only, a big group of targets carrying loot. I want that loot. You wanna have a meet up with others that share a mutual interest, that's great. You ponies better come packing though, because the world of DayZ is not a world of friendship and love.

Edited by denkart
  • Like 3

Holy shit this is seriously the best thread on the forums right now. I haven't laughed this much in awhile! I cannot wait to see this, please somebody FRAPS the whole thing. I want to hear the bronies'(sp?) final neigh as their superiors put them down. Feel free to overanalyze the previous sentence, Mr. Psychology.

The white knight bronies in this thread are hilarious. The point isn't to ruin other people's fun. The point is to have fun. If the bronies don't want to die in a game where killing is the general pastime, they should probably go back to My Little Pony Island Adventure. That, or defend themselves. This is awesome. I am eagerly awaiting the result, one way or the other.

• Like 2

HAHAHA this flashframe guy is a construction worker and is trying to delve into the psychology behind why people want to kill each other in video games. First off, you're a construction worker, not Sigmund Freud. Second, psychology is mostly a bullshit pseudoscience with studies that have consistently altered data to conform to the "researcher's" idea. It's a fucking video game and people like you are why we can't have nice things.

• Like 2

Also, just a note: There isn't going to be a big fight between bronies and bandits. It is going to be a hacker either just nuking the server or sending everyone to THE THUNDERDOME. You all are either incredibly naive or just new if you don't foresee this being hacker dominated.

Also, just a note: There isn't going to be a big fight between bronies and bandits. It is going to be a hacker either just nuking the server or sending everyone to THE THUNDERDOME. You all are either incredibly naive or just new if you don't foresee this being hacker dominated.

Always a possibility. The bronies aren't deciding their server until it's time though, so unless they have a hacker in their group then there shouldn't be any following them. Of course there's still just the straight bad luck that they might choose a server with a hacker. I'm not naive or new; I know all about the hacker problem, but no way in hell am I going to let them scare me off from enjoying the game.

• Like 1

http://dayzmod.com/f...e-brony-meetup/

This can't be allowed to happen. Let's start brainstorming on how to put an end to this. We need someone to infilitrate their teamspeak and get us details on what server this will be on.

Please send me a private message if you're interested. I'll only be taking a small strike team. Anywhere from 5-7 people depending on how big we suspect the brony group to be and because of server size limitations.

if you'd come to me with this like 1 or 2 years ago then i'd agree. but over the past 1-2 years i've met allot of bronies and they aint all that bad, damn i even got some as friends now.

so basically i hated them cause i am a touhou fan... wait what... yes a touhou fan :) but hey at some point i started to realise bronies aint to diffrent from touhou fans. both have huge fan bases driven by the fans mostly.

and well most are actuelly really nice people even when they act normal and not well brony like.

so sorry sir. but i oppose your idea and i shall snipe cut you down you down if ya try something funny ^^

have a nice day :D

I kind of want to host a massive game of Benny Edition warfare for ArmA2:OA. Would be epic; 'bronies' on BLUFOR, 'Haters' on OPFOR.

• Like 1

Hmm, it's 8:30pm where I live, and I got home from doing construction work all day...

What do your construction buddies think of your bizarre, pseudo-pedo habits? I've seen videos of you guys roaming the little girl's section in the toy store. Seriously, what gives?

I was about to post a thread like this but you beat me to it, nothing wrong with Bronie's some of my good friends (best really) are bronies. I just see it as a party to crash and they'll be streaming it. Just give em' something to remember like filling the town with satchels or infiltrating their group only to crash the bus that everyone is in. Or assigning a suicide bomber to yell out something, run towards the bus and blow up.

Edited by Sythine
  • Like 1

Or assigning a suicide bomber to yell out something racist, run towards the bus and blow up.

you got some serieus issues you know that ???

I find this thread rather intriguing I must say.

I often ask myself what has come of the community I play in and with.

I guess this is it.

• Like 1

you got some serieus issues you know that ???

lmao don't tell me you've never had the urge to do that, it's creative :P I don't intend to offend anyone. I can just imagine it on their stream.

lmao don't tell me you've never had the urge to do that, it's creative :P I don't intend to offend anyone. I can just imagine it on their stream.

Racism is really the opposite of what I'd call creative. The bomber thing would be funny in it's own right without bringing racism in it.

Racism is really the opposite of what I'd call creative. The bomber thing would be funny in it's own right without bringing racism in it.

Well I apologize then :c and will edit my post

• Like 1

Bronies are the fucking scum of the earth. They think that being a fan of a show designed for little girls makes them unique and interesting. Fuck that noise. You're not unique, you're not edgy, you're fucking autistic. These are the same kids that recently found out about meme culture and 4chan and will use every opportunity to let everyone know on facebook, reddit, etc.

Inb4 "have u even watched the show?" Yes I have, it's bland, boring, and completely un-original. You simply jumped on the bandwagon/fad like every other fucking sheep that can't think for themselves.

So yeah, killing them & taking their hard-earned gear sounds fun. I'm in. :)

• Like 2

Bronies are the fucking scum of the earth. They think that being a fan of a show designed for little girls makes them unique and interesting. Fuck that noise. You're not unique, you're not edgy, you're fucking autistic. These are the same kids that recently found out about meme culture and 4chan and will use every opportunity to let everyone know on facebook, reddit, etc.

Inb4 "have u even watched the show?" Yes I have, it's bland, boring, and completely un-original. You simply jumped on the bandwagon/fad like every other fucking sheep that can't think for themselves.

So yeah, killing them & taking their hard-earned gear sounds fun. I'm in. :)

I sadly fail to find the connection with what you just said and Autism.

And I find it hard to take your post serious, simply because it bares no remarkable originality to it.

You seem to be a hip guy mate, I'm amazed that breathing ain't to mainstream for you.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Zantiago
  • Like 1