From Ingame

"BattlEye Client: Random fact: Over 10,000 cheaters have been globally banned so far. BattlEye innovations is aware of the current excessive hacking problem and working hard with the game developers to provide effective solutions soon. Thanks for your patience."

10k since when? Arma2 has been out since 2009.

I was just about to post the same thing.. 10k users in 3 years!?!?

Good to know we might lose .05% of the hackers this month.

Does battleeye cover any other games out there.. Would be funny to find out this is over 6 other games too.

Edited by syncmaster

So far hacking has increased, every where I go there is a teleporting guy tee-baging an entire group of survivors.

This is corporate propaganda of the worst kind.

What is being done? The problem lies with BI not making their engine secure for commercial play. Until that is fixed, you might as well forget a good experience in DayZ.

I think it's hackers since DayZ got popular.

Why not say that "10k players banned in DayZ alone"

What is being done? The problem lies with BI not making their engine secure for commercial play. Until that is fixed, you might as well forget a good experience in DayZ.

you know I hate to say it but I just about agree with you on this.

Persistent MMO-style play, not "commercial play". The type of security you need for a game like ArmA and a game like DayZ isn't even in the same ball park, its not even the same sport.

From Ingame

"BattlEye Client: Random fact: Over 10,000 cheaters have been globally banned so far. BattlEye innovations is aware of the current excessive hacking problem and working hard with the game developers to provide effective solutions soon. Thanks for your patience."

yea and just 5 min. ago i was teleported in to the air and would be dead, if not escaped with alt + f4

Battleye was also used for a game called Soldat

Game was riddled with hackers

Its beautiful isn't it?

Hope BI enjoy the $20,000 donation from all the banned players :)

Correction, and probably a portion of them are the same players getting banned multiple times on $2 copies.

http://dayzmod.com/f...inute-us-ny199/

Check out the last post on the first page... People ARE getting banned within 1 minute for spawning in ammo crates.

Only happens when the said hackers aren't using bypasses or use free bypasses. Regretfully the hackers who nuke your servers on the other hand aren't getting banned nearly as easily, those people usually pay money for their tools.

Edited by Elenkel

Your gonna say I am BSing, but I got banned for something I didn't do.../ another hacker being idiots, I can no longer play DayZ or multiplayer in Arma 2 at all (only certain servers) are aloud... :(

Your gonna say I am BSing, but I got banned for something I didn't do.../ another hacker being idiots, I can no longer play DayZ or multiplayer in Arma 2 at all (only certain servers) are aloud... :(

That's nice.

I honestly don't really care if you are bullshitting. Don't resurrect old threads.