Sign in to follow this  
Scout123

Looting Tents

Finding camps and looting tents is so much easier than searching for loot in Cherno, Electro etc.

I remember a few months ago when I started playing I just ran straight into the woods and found a camp in the first 20 min of my first life. There were a couple idiots at the camp looking the opposite way so I shot them in the back:

14xp20m.jpg

I took a can of soda and a can of sardines and decided to use their truck to destroy the tents.

4uszyd.jpg

687u6q.jpg

This game is so damn easy!

More like you're so damn lucky.

I can't find camps at all.

Nice story.

• Like 1

Yeah the only tents I've ever found were in the middle of electro and empty.

why not ask them if they had loot to spare. I mean why did you have to kill them right away and just perpetuate the KOS mentality?

Also why didn't you post this in the bandit campfire, instead of putting this in the GD?

Edited by Orthus

Why did you destroy their tents? Im in the habit of taking what I want, recording the location and moving on. This way I have somewhere to go back to later on if Im in need of anything. I don't get why people destroy them.

EDIT: Also, why are there two dead bodies in front of you but you don't have and murders?

Edited by sostronk

why not ask them if they had loot to spare. I mean why did you have to kill them right away and just perpetuate the KOS mentality?

Also why didn't you post this in the bandit campfire, instead of putting this in the GD?

B/c it could have been their camp and if they turned around he would have been dead. KoS is a fact of life in DayZ, get over it.

Finding camps and looting tents is so much easier than searching for loot in Cherno, Electro etc.

I remember a few months ago when I started playing I just ran straight into the woods and found a camp in the first 20 min of my first life. There were a couple idiots at the camp looking the opposite way so I shot them in the back:

I took a can of soda and a can of sardines and decided to use their truck to destroy the tents.

This game is so damn easy!

Did you not loot the tents before destroying them?

B/c it could have been their camp and if they turned around he would have been dead. KoS is a fact of life in DayZ, get over it.

Still belongs in the bandit campfire, and if someone were to come upon me at my camp, I would try to help them out because unlike most players, my goal is to rebuild society and bring back how players use to react to each other back in may.

Still belongs in the bandit campfire, and if someone were to come upon me at my camp, I would try to help them out because unlike most players, my goal is to rebuild society and bring back how players use to react to each other back in may.

I'm no forum mod I don't really care where he posts it.

Good luck with your goal, it's a noble one (in your opinion anyway) so good on you, just don't quit your day job b/c I don't think bringing back the old is going to work.

I'm no forum mod I don't really care where he posts it.

Good luck with your goal, it's a noble one (in your opinion anyway) so good on you, just don't quit your day job b/c I don't think bringing back the old is going to work.

It will work, cause nothing is impossible. and you don't see my goal as noble?(i understand its subjective per person.)

More like you're so damn lucky.

I can't find camps at all.

Nice story.

Your right, I am lucky.

I just scored again!

I was playing for the last couple hours and I stumbled upon this huge camp with a bunch of players there. So I ghosted them 5 or 6 times and managed to kill about 10 to 15 people. They're such idiots.

14x19ts.jpg

2d77six.jpg

Then I heard a bullet go by my head and I knew I had missed one so I server hopped and shot the moron in the butt.

28ldvg3.jpg

Oh, then of course I destroyed their tents.

2nv4368.jpg

Please just post these things in the bandit thread because your just greifing other players.

so I server hopped
so you exploited/cheated? Edited by Orthus

You killed 10-15 of them after the last 2 and you still have 0 murders/bandit kills.

You killed 10-15 of them after the last 2 and you still have 0 murders/bandit kills.

I sense this person is a hacker

• Like 1

Perhaps a set up on a private server?

And I don't believe that truck in the first post is even in game.

Edited by Gustav Mahler