Sign in to follow this  
matthewbflanagan@gmail.com

THAT Mountain. Sorry to US 1218.

To start, my friend and I found a car, spent some time fixing it up, then decided to head north.

Well, our travels took us on the road next to that Mountain, and my friend eagerly wanted to make the trek up due to all of the stories. After begging for him to change his mind, we park the car and start our trek.

"You wanted this.." I tell him.

As we start running up the Mountain we both begin to dysnc. He tells me i'm running sideways when i'm not even next to him. He then tells me to stop moving, but I already have.

The screen was artifacting throughout this whole ordeal.

Then...

EVERYONE IN THE SERVER STARTS DYING.

I'm so sorry US 1218... I told him it was a bad idea to go up that Mountain.

Edited by MattBF
  • Like 3

Again, if a hacker was involved, it would be better to make a post in the cheat reporting forums so it catches the attention of our admins. Thanks.

I don't get it.

I don't have any problems climbing Green Mountain.

Im actually logged in there now, just a few zeds and tight spaces really.

Some friends and I are there right now, and before I got there they said explosions were going off for 10 seconds and that over 50 bear traps had spawned surrounding them. We all brushed that off as a hacker, but then when they looked down from the spire they saw a man in a ghillie suit, with no guns, looking straight at them. And then about 2 seconds ago my friend looked down again and saw him again, just standing there. Also, a little side note, we hide a body and came back a few minutes later and it was there again. Creepy stuff at *this* mountain.

• Like 1

Yeppp, O'l Indian burial ground up that road

Yeppp, O'l Indian burial ground up that road

Why would Native Americans redskins go all the way to a fictional state in Eastern Europe to make a burial ground?

Why would Native Americans redskins go all the way to a fictional state in Eastern Europe to make a burial ground?

Had to do something when they got tired of killing Nazis.