Diaonic

US 2147 - STR8UP Clan

Just bumping this. We've noticed that a lot of hackers are using proxy servers. We've modified our battle eye config to kick anyone with a 150+ ping. I know this will get rid of some legit players, but we're trying to create a pure environment.

Anyone using a Brazilian proxy server to try to play / hack on our server will be auto kicked.

It's a bummer that it will affect legit player but you have to do what you have to do.

Also, thanks to the admin that was yesterday. He talked to me via global chat and ask about me getting kicked for my ping. That was very kind of him.

Diaonic, your ^s clan shoot on sight or are you somewhat friendly?

Edited by McLovinCR

It's a bummer that it will affect legit player but you have to do what you have to do.

Also, thanks to the admin that was yesterday. He talked to me via global chat and ask about me getting kicked for my ping. That was very kind of him.

Diaonic, your ^s clan shoot on sight or are you somewhat friendly?

That was me chatting with you :)

Shoot on sight thing atleast when I'm working with the guys is about threat progression. If the someone appears to be a threat or could be a threat for the mission or target we're after, we shoot and ask questions later. If your body looks legit and not a hacker kit. We'll typically leave it intact and we might even message you and tell you to come get your body.

To jb that was playing yesterday in Cherno near Vysota with other players. Nice retrieved of your motorbike. Also i think that it was fun and very balanced gameplay, with no DC'ing, at least from my pov.

If you still are around im coming for you. Hell, to any player out there we are in Cherno and looking for some good PvP action to get the feel of it.

Unfortunately i will connect in about 12 hours, so prepare. Cherno will be the playground.

Edited by McLovinCR

That was JB and I, I was the sniper on the radio tower. Good fights man :)

That was JB and I, I was the sniper on the radio tower. Good fights man :)

Ahh you little son of... :D Well, at least we had pin point you correctly.

We are still in cherno, so if you want to keep good times rolling we will be there probably moving to electro to keep searching for troubles.

Oh, nice snipping dude... really nice

I had you guys pinned down pretty good, then I was trying to come out of crouching and hit my vault key and jumped off the top of the radio tower.... Luckily i got prigidorky spawn and got back to my body fast.

Good times

Most expensive painkillers EVER. I almost died retrieving the bike. Went down to 5k hp. I hid the bike and climbed tec building. Got jaun and some other guy not sure if he was with you.

Yes... the moment that you were shooting on us my friends was asking for the ghillie suit so it became a total mess and 100% de-focus on the objective, thank god you vaulted xD.

Yes jrb, i think that you killed David he was running through cherno like a monkey hehe

Nice, McLovin. See you on a lot.

Since my last post was pretty trollish... here is something more substantial. A long string of US 2147 experiences (best viewed in 1080p); half kill/battles montages half herp-derp.

I joined this server US2147 STR8UP the other day on the 25th with my friend . we played awile nice no laggs. wile in Chernogorsk at the north eastern hospitol a guy pulled up in a blue 6 wheeled truck and just ran off some where south of us shooting zombies . so we tottaly stole that truck and took the north road out of town wooot! he was shooting at us wile we drove off. after about 5-10 minits of driving we got to a base and had a graphical glitch and logged off / back in . checked the truck. WOOT full of just about every gun . some ive nvr even seen. tones of ammo and a cammo outfit. gps maps the works. wile stocking up the server is shut down. after 10 min. or so it comes back up. logged in to find im on the beach. bummer.... then I c the same truck riding by from the town we stole it from. by probly the same guy. 10 minits l8r I was Admin Banned from US2147 STR8UP server.

WOW STR8UP clan rules... with admin abuse...

admin server abuse reproted but no vids so probly get away with it. lamo...

Edited by Fustigatem

Sorry mulit post cuz of wesite is very laggy . deleted

Edited by Fustigatem

I just looked in the logs didnt find you. Reinstatment of ur guid and ip as i type this. Armand, SoS Nathan, Excelsior deemed our server worthy of grenade firestorms at the time. Somehow ur guid got all mixed up with theres. I apologise for you losing the hacked in truck you had stolen. But believe me when I say that script children dont like to share there toys. We might have saved you from a most gruesome demise. In no way would any admin want a leg up on any legitimate player on this server. We desire fair play. The reason for server going down and the truck with all the weapons in the game would be because of script children. Admins have no power over vehicles and hacked in weapons.

Sorry 4 mix up and confusion.

- One of the several ever vigilante admins of 2147.

So I'm unbanned from this server? also I've no idea what "Grenade Firestorms" are? and What Fate? Death? IDK about that. and a perma ban is not realy in question cuz I've never used a hack/cheet/3rd party program in any game let alone this one. twood get boring quickly I emagine.

This weekend we will be giving out coords to a tent city. Members of the s^ clan will not be posted up on every hill near it. Though others may. Just a ploy to get more nerds involved on 2147. So be on the look out this Saturday about 1pm est. If all goes well we will drop a car in cherno on sunday as well.

So I'm unbanned from this server? also I've no idea what "Grenade Firestorms" are? and What Fate? Death? IDK about that. and a perma ban is not realy in question cuz I've never used a hack/cheet/3rd party program in any game let alone this one. twood get boring quickly I emagine.

My only addition to what JB has already done is. Use the admin contact. I list my personal email address on the server whenever you connect to play, it's also on the first post of this thread. If you feel you've been wronged, send me an email explaining what happened.

I'll look through the logs, identify what happened and if your request matches my findings we'll unban you.

I can honestly say we don't:

Ban for killing us

Ban for stealing a vehicles

Ban for raiding a camp ( we actually don't make camps)

We don't restart the server when one of us dies.

We do ban for:

Spawning vehicles

Spawning weapon crates

teleporting

crashing helicopters all around the map.

God mode

Anything else that's suspect.

Our server is not set to auto kick anyone with a 150+ ping.

If the server is close to an unplayable state we will restart it. For instance about a week ago a hacker had flown like 15 helicopters into the ground, the entire map was a fire ball. This is not a pure enviroment and we don't want that shit on our server. We notify our users 10 minutes before a restart so they can get to a safe place.

With that being said here's another funny clip from last night..

Cheers,

Diaonic

If you (Diaonic) and jamie were yesterday (9:00pm server) in balota airfield. FFS, i keep getting in your cross hair more frequently that I would like to.

PS: i would like to talk to you about the location of the tent city, pm of course.

Edited by McLovinCR

I was on the motor bike passing through and someone was firing at me from Balota. I came back through about 15 minutes later and I couldn't find anyone in Balota or Cherno.

I was on the motor bike passing through and someone was firing at me from Balota. I came back through about 15 minutes later and I couldn't find anyone in Balota or Cherno.

I spotted 2 players. We were walking thru the forest east of balota and they starting firing at us. We started moving and reach the far NW forest of balota and they keep shooting at us... They were using some thermal weapons because no f***ng way they could spotted us that easily.

Oh, btw... i'm coming for that motor bike, our battle is not over yet my friend...lol

Hi guys i got a screen shot. The hacker teleported behind me. David, Juan Spilbergo are my friends BTW.

Player list:

Senior Ghost

Jester

shotty

[CNSF] Noob

Edited by McLovinCR