Diaonic

US 2147 - STR8UP Clan

Electro PD is glad to inform the populace that the following suspects have been brought in and relocated to the coast: [insa]ton, Silva, carlos medina, intensify. Elections are coming up next week and I hope you all come out and reelect me sheriff of electro server 2147. All suspects are presumed innocent until they have fired upon survivors in a post apocalyptic world.

I've done some recruiting to our roster. Here is how it currently stands, we're looking for a competing clan to call our server home.

Congratulations to the following:

s^ Diaonic

s^ JB

s^ Dan

s^ troyonfire

s^ Tom

s^ Jamie

See you on the battlefield ladies.

Have a great time just now! I just hate when I tried to snipe the douche in the power plant and he disconnected... coward.

Electro was pretty crazy.

Good times! Drove around with the new clan got shot at by a script child godmode/tele/6shot grenade launcher somehow lived! Then crash in cherno on a garbage pile everyone dies lol! Most of us log for the night one or two go back to see about the bodies then the fun begins. Several factions not sure begin to fight over the bodies and car carcass. A scooby blue van arrives more gunfire and death. s^ Jamie gets tore up running around for the blue van. The victors drive off with the spoils. Not sure who claimed the field but it wasn't s^. Overall interesting to watch. We took huge losses but genuine experiences often end in tragedy. QUICK UPDATE: Found blue scooby van. Got the ensuing battle on fraps but it might be a bit too graphic for these forums. ^_^ RiP Viper. RiP cfm pants.

This is all I have to say about that....

23703457.jpg

Edited by Diaonic

Updated server to 96061. This is suppose to help with hackers, enjoy.

Hello. I am looking for a new server to call my home and I was just wondering, are tents saving on your server or are you having trouble with that too?

any ideas regarding the way too long loading screen time?

I believe it is coming from the number of people on the server.

Hello. I am looking for a new server to call my home and I was just wondering, are tents saving on your server or are you having trouble with that too?

Tents, Vechiles, Wire, all of that stuff is currently not saving from my knowledge on 1.7.2.5 servers

Tents, Vechiles, Wire, all of that stuff is currently not saving from my knowledge on 1.7.2.5 servers

That's correct. It's an issue with .2.5, all the servers running that version will encounter that same issue.

After I got killed I had trouble getting back in so I closed and tryed again. Not sure why I get stuck sometimes. Maybe impatient or maybe something with my computer or my communication with server when trying to log in and out of it.

I think it's based on the number of players. When theres more than 30 it takes me forever to get in on any server. Less than 25 and it's within 30 - 45 seconds.

I think it's based on the number of players. When theres more than 30 it takes me forever to get in on any server. Less than 25 and it's within 30 - 45 seconds.

Noted! Glad that the server is pulling people on.

Oh man this server is great. I was on last night taking a nice bicycle ride from Cherno to Balota when some guys in a GAZ got out and started shooting at me (it seems they might have just been having a go at me). So I coasted up to the side of their whip and proceeded to unload with my M16. I heard one of them scream out "Halp! I'm dying!" and sure enough he was and did. The driver then drove off in a daze of confusion and derptitude and one of the passengers ragequit after being overwhelmed by my blitzkrieg tactics. (It was like a mini shock and awe campaign.) The third passenger turned out to be a really swell guy so I swooped him up on my banana seat and we rode off into the sunset.

What a day! I'll definitely be back for another adventure.

Oh man this server is great. I was on last night taking a nice bicycle ride from Cherno to Balota when some guys in a GAZ got out and started shooting at me (it seems they might have just been having a go at me). So I coasted up to the side of their whip and proceeded to unload with my M16. I heard one of them scream out "Halp! I'm dying!" and sure enough he was and did. The driver then drove off in a daze of confusion and derptitude and one of the passengers ragequit after being overwhelmed by my blitzkrieg tactics. (It was like a mini shock and awe campaign.) The third passenger turned out to be a really swell guy so I swooped him up on my banana seat and we rode off into the sunset.

What a day! I'll definitely be back for another adventure.

Is that....troll I smell?

I saw a guy wipe out on a bike later that evening! I shot him in the throat once I saw his bandit mask and gun! Was that you?

This looks fun.

Registered, joining now.

Dear Dayz diary,

A sniper shot me in the leg today. So im laying there thinking thats not nice better morphine and bandage. Hell while im at it might as well eat a cows worth of cooked meat. Get up. Run around. Sniper shoots my other leg. FUCK THERE GOES MY SCHOLARSHIP. But I digress. Scripter with ghille n saw starts tele god mode killin peeps. Shit! died like a man with the whole server. One Ban later we back lootin chenarus.

Skip some deaths and laughs.

Here I am in cherno again with a friend. Scooped him in the whip. We're crazy with a side of derp so we start looking for gas in town. Mistake. Long story short RiP princess RiP elton john RiP burt reynolds(dont think you should be on international hotel seems like a cheater spot correct me if im wrong) RiP Mech. Special thanks to my friend without that excellent bit of spotting I wouldnt have got half those kills. Oh shit almost forgot thanks mech you saved me from elton trying to sneak up on my bitch ass the second time.

Edited by Jrb

I cant find the server. Whats the host name, Diaonic isnt working.

I cant find the server. Whats the host name, Diaonic isnt working.

Oops, sorry to bother. but anyways, looks like its gonna be a BLAST..

Just bumping this. We've noticed that a lot of hackers are using proxy servers. We've modified our battle eye config to kick anyone with a 150+ ping. I know this will get rid of some legit players, but we're trying to create a pure environment.

Anyone using a Brazilian proxy server to try to play / hack on our server will be auto kicked.