Sign in to follow this  
edandrew95

To the 3 guys who just lost their UAZ in Stary in a GB# Server

Me and my friends headed over to Stary with our DMRs and NV Goggles since it was night and we were bored. We waited around for a few minutes, then we heard extremely muffled gunshots from the East. We all sprinted over towards the source of the noise, then sure enough my friend spotted a UAZ driving away. We relentlessly gave chase to it, I ran off to the left as my friend headed straight after it. I managed to get into the tree line, my pal shouted that the UAZ was going into the forest next to a Deer Stand. Then he yells that they've stopped and one has got out of the UAZ. Then he get's back in and luckily they turn around and headed directly towards me. They stopped the car, not spotting me just metres away in my ghillie suit and one guy got out. My friend started firing away with his L85, I jumped up and blasted the driver in the face a few times with my DMR, then the passenger and my friend killed the guy shooting at him.

When we got over to loot them and claim the UAZ, we found 3 AS50 TWS, and 2 PKPs they also had 3 Mountain Dews. Looks very suspicious that they were hacking. They also didn't have NV Goggles or the car lights on. They was asking for it driving through a field right next to Stary.

We parked your UAZ right next to our 2 Buses :thumbsup:

• Like 3

It was an intense moment when we saw the UAZ, we really wanted it and we thought there'd be no way we'd get it.

Ya today the weirdest thing happen my character just started danceing . The I went into a building and the two guys in guillie suit came in and killed me . It was strange because one had a pink gun and it seemed like they new I was in there even though I made sure that nobody was following me and the came in a truck.

Great story, enjoyed reading it. Keep it up! :beans:

There's like 200 GB# servers, so it looks like you'll have to try everyone to come kill me :(

Hacked vehicles do not always despawn, hence why there's an M1A1 on Atlanta 95 for the past week :( I won't post how they stay, or how to get them to stay, but needless to say it's not science and fairly easy to figure out.