Expressen

Some people just want to see the world burn.

I played Dayz four days straight. I think I had atleast 30 h gameplay time on that char, and like 400 zombie kills. I only play with my friends, we were 7 players in total, running around at smallest groupings of 4 man. All of us play really well, and we could handle most anything. Not because we were skilled, but due to all 7 of us having an L85A2 AWS each even our dedicated sniper carried with him in backpack too. We decided to go looking for a helicopter or car, since ours had been stolen. As our sniper spotted one of them cars we went after it and suddenly the chat turns all white. 49 of those on the server was killed silently, instantly. All 7 of us.

On my way back there I was killed by a ghost made up by smokegranades.

As we ran to Stary Sobor to check our corpses we found nothing but flies...

Just feel with me. Thanks.

If there is (witch I doubt) anyting I can do to restore anything, please tell me.

Its just a game, but it was 30 h of my spare time too.

Nothing you can really do. Well... avoid high population servers as they seem to be the juicier targets for hackers.

As for your gear, nothing... but to gear back up.

I feel sorry for you, sounds like you wasted 30 hours of your spare time to have fun with your friends...

Haha, aye, but i'm personaly not much for the pvp. It just feels like fighting irl, just so much to loose, and the best would be if people would stop fighting.

Usually when I can I tell those I fight to abort rather than shoot them. Since 9h loot + 9h loot = 10 h loot, cuz who loots everything, right? Waste of bloodbags and ammo.

Edited by Expressen

Well ofc its not waste that way, but you gotta understand, its like building a cardtower just to have someone tearing it down @gunpoint, you can't stop them, and knowing that they have nothing to win by doing it does not make it feel better.

I much rather get looted once i'm killed, rather than having a hacker using collective "hide body" .

Edited by Expressen

It's a shame my man but the only thing to do now is to persevere.

Happened to me several times. Nothing you can do, just keep going and try to avoid high pop. servers. Also keep an eye out for people dying as well. If you see more than usual (like 4-5 in a few seconds) then it -could- be a hacker (has been every time for me so far) and especially if you see the same guy killed over and over again within a few seconds. I'd switch servers at that point.

Every time I've died from hackers I noticed odd behavior with the "**** was killed" messages, though it could just be coincidence.

and especially if you see the same guy killed over and over again within a few seconds. I'd switch servers at that point.

Every time I've died from hackers I noticed odd behavior with the "**** was killed" messages, though it could just be coincidence.

Ye, how can people take suicide? It was removed a while back if i recall correctly. And, if they are cheaters, why?

Its funny, how I just figured earlier today that I'm lucky, not meeting cheaters very frequently, as others seemed to find them alot.

IF I WOULD BE STUPID ENOUGH to even attempt cheating, I would NEVER use it to grief others. Maybe get gear, or vehicles, but NEVER this way, killing people completely without reason.

When your ability to play this mod is in ashes, you have my permission to die.