hunter2123

US 1040 Colony Idea?

This is such an awesome idea.

Any spots open for people from England? (GMT)

This is such an awesome idea.

Any spots open for people from England? (GMT)

Of course!

Lots of people showing up already.

Sounds like a good time. If my friend doesn't want to play tonight, i'll stop by and help out. My character has been alive for almost 2 weeks, so I'm bound to get shot anyways. Might as well have some fun working with a group of friendlies.

Where is info on joining this? I would gladly help you guys with all things medical.

Edited by pizzaman11

Sounds awesome dude, definitely interested in helping out. I'm geared to the teeth right now and have nothing else to do.

sign me in i got all gear and a sniper i could serve as a guard or a scavenger.

Me and my 2 friends would love to join this colony. If you need a "taxi" driver I would be more than willing, or we could do anything else that is needed.

I'd be interested in helping out with this. It sounds like a fun plan, though I'm curious as to just how secure you could make it.

sounds cool if it works out post a youtube video of the place i would love to see how you fortify the place and allso just some video of dayly goings on in the place some video of your guys killing bandits etc and fingers crossed hackers dont fuck everything up and with the recent server hoping changes enemy players spawning in your hideout shoudlent be a problem wich was one of the main reasons people dident used to bother

I can start a series on YouTube with all you in the colony to make others aware and to have more fun for all of us. I will be sure to not give away the camp's position on the video.

Yea, I think you have a good idea going for yea. I would like to see some co-op in DayZ rather than just killing. If you need anything, feel free to contact me. I would love to help you guys make this possible.

So, basically you are all 12 and think because you set up a sanctuary and people try to challenge themselves, they are dicks?

IC IC!

Can you rephrase this to a language other than stupid so the rest of us can interpret it?

I'd be interested in helping out with this. It sounds like a fun plan, though I'm curious as to just how secure you could make it.

Good Job restarting the sever and banning the wrong player.

I expected the forums to tear you apart, but I guess I underestimated them.

I'll be realistic here, though. The moment you told everyone the server, it was destined to fail. Hackers have nothing to do other than torture people trying to make this game enjoyable. They'll take down the base and keep harassing it until you're done with it. Also the fact that people can simply server hop from inside the base and start shootin' people up.

I support you and your idea, but right now, as the game currently is, this idea isn't going to work.

Edited by Brudagon