roflcopter127@yahoo.com

Best Hacker of All Time... Scariest Moment Ever.

Just the other day, I had the scariest thing ever happen to me.

I was in Electro with one of my good friends Devan, and we were looking for car parts to bring to my other friend who had just located a UAZ that needed various car parts to run. So as we were searching for some car parts, it began to rain. A heavy, dark rain. The server was my friends, and was very new, so it had maybe 8 or 9 people on it, so we weren't super worried about running into anyone who would be a threat. Since our characters were new, I had a Lee Einfield with an M1911 and he had an AKM with a few mags. The rain was extremely heavy and the sky was super dark with thunder constantly booming across the sky so when we saw an optimal factory to hide in and look for car parts for a bit, we proceeded with haste. As we got into the factory, we closed all the doors and started bandaging ourselves/eating food and looked for some spare car parts. It was one of those large open factories with only one room so we soon realized nothing was here and it was useless, but just before we left the factory, we heard the scariest, creepiest music I've ever heard in my life. We stood in the middle of this large room, and listened to someone over direct chat play the music "It's raining it's pouring, the old man is snoring, he got out of bed, and bumped his head, and couldn't get up in the morning." it was sung by a very echoey-creepy little 6 year old girl that reminded me of some sort of horror movie. We stood there for a full minute, listening to it, screaming at eachother over skype to our other friends like "Dude what the fuck is going on, man i'm getting goosebumps!" and for a minute we literally stood in shock. All of the sudden, a large crack of thunder echoed and the music stopped... and we both pulled out our primary weapons and aimed at the door, expecting some asshole to open and come in guns blazing at us. After the thunder stopped for a second, the door swung open and there stood a man, dressed in a full green/blackish suit with a weird white mask and held an axe. Blood covered his face and his hands, the axe, and his whole suit. It was obviously not a normal skin for the game, and he was big and buff. He stared for a second, and we open fired and shot everything we could into his chest, all mags were shot from both of our guns. Then, after we ran out of ammo, we stood for a second staring, at a standstill with the man who stood unphased from the bullets. Then after 10 seconds of awkward silence, the music came on again, "It's raining... it's pouring..." and he ran full speed at us, swinging the axe around and swerving like a mad man, we screamed in horror and shock as he chased us, and our friends on skype were wondering what the fuck was going on, we tried to explain, and after a solid 20 seconds of being chased, we looked at him and saw his name was "Hubert" and luckily our Admin friend was on skype, and as he was chasing me, my other friend said, "Sorry Hubert, your about to get banned" and then he was gone. As quickly as he came. I've never been more scared, I was shaking and had goosebumps for the rest of the night. Now that's a hacker, not some stupid guy who shoots you 10 miles away with a sniper, if you want to see someone else who encountered him (Not us, i wasn't running fraps) here is the link to about the same thing he did to us.

beware of him... you may be next...
  • Like 15

Happened to me and my friend the other day expect he had us trapped up on top of Cherno tower we where so fucking scared and had no idea what to do.

That is awesome, and its things like this that make the game so interesting. Like the darkest corners of craigslist.... as a survival horror game....

• Like 1

Part 2 is also my favorite. 4 Also intense as hell.

Yeah, that guy got our squad last night. We awarded him Style Points for that ack :) And yeah, scary as friggin hell that was!!!

hacker ? what do u mean.. you can change the skin with no hacks lol

That second one is really scary .....

Anyone who has Mountain Dew! Take it to Green Mountain! The spirits must be appeased!

• Like 2

I stopped thinking scripting was cool or funny about 4 deaths ago. Who actually stays on a server with blatant scripting happening? I guess people who want lots of hits on their YouTube vids.

Update: Just watched part 2 due to all the hype. HOLY FUCK! That was the tits! Maybe try and hide your server list from your stream though.

Edited by puppetworx