Sign in to follow this  
Mr-Zer0

Never keep weapons in your backpack when you're around unarmed players... Ever

Title says it all, I was on a server and just spawned near Elektro at Drakon. I heard an AS50 shot and went to investigate. I found some sniper praying on people at Elektro, so he notices me and shoots me down with his M4A1 Holo SD M203, and I yell at him, "I'M UNARMED!", so he realizes that I WAS unarmed, and so he bandages me up. (I have 762 blood now) He then starts to ignore me. I crawl towards him when he was aiming at Elektro with his M4, when I check his backpack... He had an AS50 there. So I quickly pull it out, and gun him down... He leaves a reply saying ":L". I make out like a bandit, acquiring all the stuff I would need. GPS, NVGs, Rangefinders, AS50, Coyote Backpack, M4A1 M203 Holo SD, and other good loot.

Sorry, Collin... =/

Later on, I had my friend come and heal me up, and so we head north. I end up finding some stuff with my friend at the NEAF. Sadly, after a bug, my AS50 disappeared, and so I gave my gear to my friend and jumped off of the Air Control Tower...

Once I spawned, I swim towards Skalisty Island on US20, and find a bunch of tents scattered about... I looted 7 Camping Tents, M4A1 Holo M203, Bizon SD, MP5SD, M1911, and Medical Supplies.

(The last two parts are just notifications on what happened afterwards. Also, when I killed the Sniper, I got 1+ Bandit Kill... :D)

• Like 2

Seriously you are lucky... Finding a bandit that let you live, stealing his stuff w/o him noticing, and then finding that camp.

So, I did the community a favor... But he'll probably spawn more shit.

I would of just taken it and ran off... No need to be an ass but then again it is do or die..

So, I was an ass for killing a hacker/sniper that was praying on everyone at Elektro? I mentioned I got a bandit kill after killing him.

No good reason to let an unarmed player get that close to you. Generally tell them to run in direct chat, if they don't they die.

Title says it all, I was on a server and just spawned near Elektro at Drakon. I heard an AS50 shot and went to investigate. I found some sniper praying on people at Elektro, so he notices me and shoots me down with his M4A1 Holo SD M203, and I yell at him, "I'M UNARMED!", so he realizes that I WAS unarmed, and so he bandages me up. (I have 762 blood now) He then starts to ignore me. I crawl towards him when he was aiming at Elektro with his M4, when I check his backpack... He had an AS50 there. So I quickly pull it out, and gun him down... He leaves a reply saying ":L". I make out like a bandit, acquiring all the stuff I would need. GPS, NVGs, Rangefinders, AS50, Coyote Backpack, M4A1 M203 Holo SD, and other good loot.

Sorry, Collin... =/

Later on, I had my friend come and heal me up, and so we head north. I end up finding some stuff with my friend at the NEAF. Sadly, after a bug, my AS50 disappeared, and so I gave my gear to my friend and jumped off of the Air Control Tower...

Once I spawned, I swim towards Skalisty Island on US20, and find a bunch of tents scattered about... I looted 7 Camping Tents, M4A1 Holo M203, Bizon SD, MP5SD, M1911, and Medical Supplies.

(The last two parts are just notifications on what happened afterwards. Also, when I killed the Sniper, I got 1+ Bandit Kill... :D)

Have some beans. Want some coke?

• Like 1

If he was stupid/unaware enough to let you pick through his backpack, that is one sad bandit and deserves to die. :P

• Like 1

If he was stupid/unaware enough to let you pick through his backpack, that is one sad bandit and deserves to die. :P

Beans to you.

Have some beans. Want some coke?

Eh, I prefer Mountain Dew... :P

Just goes to show hackers are noobs who don't know how to play.

Owait, we already knew that :P

• Like 1

Just goes to show hackers are noobs who don't know how to play.

Owait, we already knew that :P

Beans, just for you.

Actually that m4a1 holo SD with the m203 attachment does exist. Not legitly but its there, I picked it up from a tent.

What if he was some guy sniping the unarmed-killing snipers in Elektro? What if he was the good guy? Obviously, if he was shooting unarmed people in elektro, he would have just killed you as well. Bandit killers can easily become "bandits" because of how many bandits they kill.

This is, of course, assuming he wasn't a hacker. If he was, props.

Edited by ShinySnack
  • Like 1