lube

OMG i saw big foot in dayz

OMG i saw big foot in dayz

I was with my freind looting when we took sniper fire, so we legged it into the nearest woods, when we heard this wierd growling noise, thinking it was a zombie i turned round quick as hell to catch a glimpse of it as it seemingly vanished, i just managed to get a head shot of it before it was gone for good.

has anyone else ever seen the dayz big foot? :angel:

I also saw him, scared the crap out of me!

Was just north of Elektro I think and needed to move in for food, when I saw this ominous sight over the top of the hill.

Needless to say, I ran.

If I was rocket I'd be tempted to actually put big foot in the game, and not tell anyone about it. People would freak the fuck out.

If I was rocket I'd be tempted to actually put big foot in the game' date=' and not tell anyone about it. People would freak the fuck out.

[/quote']

He should make no noise until he charges you in the woods to attack.

He should spawn randomly in the thickest, least inhabited parts of the game.

I would shit myself.

If I was rocket I'd be tempted to actually put big foot in the game' date=' and not tell anyone about it. People would freak the fuck out.

[/quote']

He should make no noise until he charges you in the woods to attack.

He should spawn randomly in the thickest, least inhabited parts of the game.

I would shit myself.

Ah no problem at all. There are 2 options, you shoot a full mag out of a AK at him...or ... you give him your beans. I think everybody would take the first option...

In all seriousness I think Rocket should add a big foot esque monster for each server. 1 per map, and the cool part is he isn't going to tell anyone if he adds it or not. It will be cool to catch rumors, and the like before anyone actually figures out what it is.

That cow should give enough meat to feed all the Makarov newbies in Cherno and Elektro combined!

We should all get together and once again hunt for Big Foot, but seriously that would be a fun idea, or something like in Chernarus Apocalypse Part 3 hiding in the forest. I wouldn't mind at all an update having a few secrets that are found out later on during play.