Sign in to follow this  
sethcombs@gmail.com

POLL: What do you do once you're geared up?

What do you do after gearing up?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. After gearing up with weapons/equipment, how do you spend your time in DayZ?

• Sniping Cherno/Elektro/Stary
    • Airfield/Stary runs
    • Vehicle hunt
    • Create a camp & stockpile weapons/gear
    • Grief newbs
    • Other (feel free to share)

Multiple selection will screw up your numbers based on the poll.

Also sniping stary and chern are completely different one is killing people with good equipment and one is killing mostly noobs...

• Like 1

There's other things to do besides hunt children in Electro or Cherno.

Medics are always recruiting, for the bored but well-intentioned.

On a side note, I've started building supply dumps to facilitate my and other medics resupply. I also enjoy PVP around Stary (though not so much since the screen tearing has taken off).

helicopter terror runs

drive around until you see zombies then hunt the guy thats there

kill everybody

hoard shit in tents

snipe noobs

blow buildings up

blow noobs up

• Like 2

training around players that i randomly meet on the forum playing with them (most of the time new players) and teaching them the ropes ;)

• Like 1

For me to be geared up means having an assault rifle(preferably AKM) and few magazines. Then I go and Deathmatch in Cherno/Electro/Balota. Just today I killed 2 pigeons who drove into Cherno in UAZ on low pop server at night. Thanks for AS50, NVG and FAL with 8 mags! Unfortunately, I've got a picky finger so I blew their car while assaulting them. All I had on me was AKM and 3 mags.

build a base with enough supplies and ammo to last for a couple days and shoot any passerby that comes near

I tried sniping surviors in elektro, was fun, then I felt like a coward, then I got a fiddy cal bmg in the face.

So now I want to hunt geared snipers.

But it is GOOD to die after being fully geared. So you can just go mental in the cities.

I can't help it, I go into squirrel mode. It's a lot less fun, but I have this compulsion. Whenever I find an SD mag or something, I scurry back to my tents and stash it. I killed a guy and got a Mk. 48 one time, then I ran back to the tent, dropped it off and went back toward town with a hatchet as my primary. I'll probably never use/risk that Mk. 48, which totally defeats the purpose of having it. I have an M24 and an M107 in there, but when I want to go sniping I spend an hour scrounging in barns for a CZ550, because I'm too chicken to bust out the fancy guns. I gotta stop living like this, and go do some Cherno deathmatch or something.

• Like 2

I get my RPG/Rambo on and go to town on those zombies!!!!!1

I aint having some scumbag zombie think he can take my town THIS IS MY TOWN BITCHES!!!!!111!! YOU CALL THIS THE ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE!!! I AM YOUR FUCKING APOCOLYPSE

WWWWAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH PEW PEW PEW. Anyone here find hand grenades and stash them/leave the on the floor? NOT MEEEEE!!! KAPOW BOOOOOOOM

aaaaannnnd so on...

Edited by Vetrox
  • Like 1

Not happy that stary is in the same class as cherno/elektro. No one who reaches stary is unarmed, and most of the time they are elite players hunting others. This is my prime tactic for obtaining above average gear when im a relatively fresh spawn.

Not happy that stary is in the same class as cherno/elektro. No one who reaches stary is unarmed, and most of the time they are elite players hunting others. This is my prime tactic for obtaining above average gear when im a relatively fresh spawn.

Yeah, a bit after posting this I figured on fixing that but I didn't want to skew the votes or whatever.