-BoB-Megustaaa

hacker putting music to play

yesterday i was playing with my frinds when sudently we heard some music on the background, look liked a little girl singing, i imediatly aborted, and my friend got shot by the hacker. does anyone experienced that to? have anyone seen anything like that?

Yes, seen a video with that....hacker chasing, singing like a girl....

Search the Dayz Gallery and you might find it.

Yeah last night heard the something like that but it wasnt music it was the sounds of a chopper flying around. I was looking at my map at the time and when I put the map away a player named Alex was standing in front of me. He didn't kill me but he was asking me if I could see his skin and asked if I could hear the chopper. His skin looked like a bloody faced zombie and bloody hands carrying an Axe. He tried to give me a bunch of stuff but I told him I was good.

wow i think an alt f4 was okay in the above case

you didnt though i wouldnt have either

i never think about it in time lol i had a hacker give me a car yesterday the admin said i could keep it since it was just the yellow hatchback

but it was gone when the restart came

lol me and my friends (5guys total) were laying an ambush at polona factory, we were in the hills laying there when suddenly someone was playing epic saxguy we all 3 of my friends d/c instant me and 2 others waited it out because the sound came from far like it was on global or something, then suddenly it came from the bush next to me but there was no one it, i think he teleported next to me invisible. so I me and my other friend also d/c and continu ambushing on a diffrent server. one of the scariest moments in dayz

That's not cheating.

Zombie face is available in the profiles

Nothing in the video was cheating.

Alt + f4 is cheating.

• Like 1

OK, but in response to the OP I'm letting him know that he's just being fucked with. It not necessarily a hacker.

Hello there

There are two ways to get music in - game. One is the microphone open way the second is by using custom files.

Both are legit but in general frowned upon.

Don't worry about it, but don't emulate them.

rgds

LoK