Sign in to follow this  
NeuTronas

Need admin to slay me.

Hello,

I need admin to slay me. Hackers teleported me in the middle of ocean and my blood is really low. I can't see in which side I should go. That's why I want that admin slay me.

So I am waiting for any server admin to help me.

Thank you

When you disconnect and reconnect you should automatically be teleported back to your last known location or somewhere along the shore within the boundary of the map.

Try the reconnect a few more times. If it doesnt work you will have to do it old school. Put a bit of cardboard under your 3 key (to keep moving) and dehydrate yourself to death. Server admins dont have the power to slay you mate.

For the 50th time - Admins can't interfere with you char in any way short of disconnecting you.

Incorrect. DayZ Staff can respawn people with the player ID. Regardless, you'd probably have more luck just leaving your game open and having yourself starve.

Admins can't slay you, can't teleport and so on...^^ i would just write a support ticket to dayz staff.

Admins can't slay you, can't teleport and so on...^^ i would just write a support ticket to dayz staff.

For the 50th time - Admins can't interfere with you char in any way short of disconnecting you.

Are you f**king kidding me?? Hackers can teleport and slay people and you're saying admins can't?

What kind of bullshit is this?!?

Try the reconnect a few more times. If it doesnt work you will have to do it old school. Put a bit of cardboard under your 3 key (to keep moving) and dehydrate yourself to death. Server admins dont have the power to slay you mate.

Yeah or use the Steam overlay to auto-swim:

1) Depress the "W" key

2) Open the Steam overlay

3) Let go of "W"

4) ????

5) PROFIT!

you're saying admins can't?

Exactly. Admins cannot teleport or remotely kill players without using hacks.

• Like 1

being an admin, for 2 day z servers, my power is very limited to kicking, restarting a server and talking globally to all players on the server :P mostly to say the server is being reset and they need to get out of cars and save tents before it resets.

admin is very very misunderstood, we get blamed as much for teleporting and explosions as hackers do.. "its probably an admin having fun"

Exactly. Admins cannot teleport or remotely kill players without using hacks.

I find it quite comical that some 12 year old with a pre-paid mastercard can buy hacks for like $15.00 and have more power than server admins paying upwards of $100/month for hosting. Do you see anything wrong with that picture?

being an admin, for 2 day z servers, my power is very limited to kicking, restarting a server and talking globally to all players on the server :P mostly to say the server is being reset and they need to get out of cars and save tents before it resets.

admin is very very misunderstood, we get blamed as much for teleporting and explosions as hackers do.. "its probably an admin having fun"

Why would anyone want to pay for a server to be an admin with such limited control? Hardly worth the money and effort don't you think.

Edited by Stings2pee

I find it quite comical that some 12 year old with a pre-paid mastercard can buy hacks for like $15.00 and have more power than server admins paying upwards of $100/month for hosting. Do you see anything wrong with that picture?

Why would anyone want to pay for a server to be an admin with such limited control? Hardly worth the money and effort don't you think.

On the one hand, it is kinda frustrating having such limited control over our servers, but on the other hand I can also kinda understand it from an anti-admin abuse point of view. Allowing admins to teleport and remotely kill players can lead to a lot of admin abuse.

Edited by Zoop

On the one hand, it is kinda frustrating having such limited control over our servers, but on the other hand I can also kinda understand it from an anti-admin abuse point of view. Allowing admins to teleport and remotely kill players can lead to a lot of admin abuse.

Its annoying when admin comes in and tells you how the game is supposed to be played, ie. limiting use of games weapons, (bf3 actually had an server where stated "Only *clan* members may use sniper rifles.")