Sign in to follow this  
wokfoyu

taking out a whole squad by myself :D

was pretty intense for me, but I came through well!

Wow. You were quick to go into abort mode. Leads me to wonder how you usually play. Other than that, good job I guess?

Edited by Shakakahn

Why go straight for the abort dude? Just play the game

• Like 2

You took out two guys. A whole squad is a group of at least 5 people. At least.

Edited by dougie12345

Correction:

"Taking out a whole pair while dressed in a ghillie suit with a magically silenced sniper rifle from five feet away."

• Like 2

Don't knock the guy, he rolled around on a hill for 10 minutes to get those kills.

• Like 4

There were three guys. sad state of the game alert, not just the abort you almost did after shooting the first guy, but the fact that all four of you are in ghillie suits, with more high end gear than you can shake a stick at. Seriously everyone had silnced M9s with max clips, NVGs etc.

Not saying you hacked yours, but that squad either hacked or duped like mad. They didn't seem good enough to have that gear, proved by being killed by a single guy rolling around on a hill.

• Like 3

You only get beans because you convinced me to click to "boom your dead."

"I will not pussy out"

Yeah because the guy disappeared behind the horizon you pussy. You should be banned for doing this shit.

Well I thought it was entertaining. No teleporting or flying buses! Although flying buses is kinda cool.

I got my first kill last week. Id have 2 but the guy logged out. Oh well.

Pew pew!

3 days ago i took down "whole squad" of 3 people of enfield warriors with a hatchet. That doesn't impress me too much.

How the hell did you managed to get all this high end gear (M4A1 CCO SD, NVG, Rangefinder, GPS, Ghillie Suit) but still wearing your Patrol Pack? O_o

You took out two guys. A whole squad is a group of at least 5 people. At least.

this +1. If you want to make lawlmonade you need lemons and a n00b.

I might have just found both...

Edited by Faceman Peck

There needs to be a "Punch you in the face and take your beans options" as well as "have my beans"

Also this is one reason we have Crosshairs, and Nametags off on our server.

if we didn't need 3rd person for Videos we'd turn that off too =/

Edited by Cannon

im sorry but ppl here are right, 2 ppl is not a squad, and on top of that you showed us a major flaw in this game first hand. you were on the offensive and you still went to abort. realy!!! if you are going to pick a fight. Stay and fight, if you die so what, start over and gear back up. aborting like this is horrible and its even worse that you started the fight and were going to do it, you reacted so fast to that abort key when he did not die right away.

These videos are so stupid. this is not amazing at all... to me it shows how easy it is to kill someone and just proves pvp is lame and boring

How the hell did you managed to get all this high end gear (M4A1 CCO SD, NVG, Rangefinder, GPS, Ghillie Suit) but still wearing your Patrol Pack? O_o

I was thinking the same...lol