Sign in to follow this  
dakrid

Offline DayZ?

I think that DayZ needs to have an option to be played offline, whether it be single player, or over a LAN configuration. My internet frequently goes out and it sure does suck not to be able to play DayZ. Maybe you could have missions, and/or AI survivors and bandits! I think it would be awesome! What do you guys think?

-Dave

• Like 2

Well I can't see why not, but it probably won't be done (if done at all) before standalone.

I think it'd be pretty cool, as long as the character doesn't carry over into online play. That kind of stupidity ruined another game I love called Phantasy Star Online.

I think it'd be pretty cool, as long as the character doesn't carry over into online play. That kind of stupidity ruined another game I love called Phantasy Star Online.

Edit: I should add I only played PSO very little. However, DayZ reminds me more of EVE Online than any game I've played because of the harshness and the player-driven communities. With that said, EVE Online is somewhat ruined by RMT and I hope that DayZ never implements RMT to buy guns/vehicles etc. because I will probably stop playing.

Edited by -+BoSS+-Eran Mintor

A campaign for Day Z would be cool.

For what? This would be exactly the same as Arma2 campaign just with zombies. No need for this.

For what? This would be exactly the same as Arma2 campaign just with zombies. No need for this.

Well, maybe not a campain but even just some side missions or quest or something!

DayZ is definitley a lot like Eve.

Hours of moderate boredom punctuated by sheer excitement, terror and adrenalin.

Love it