Sign in to follow this  
Crowbar Man

How well geared are you?

Use search function,

realize their is already a thread with this exact purpose.

/facepalm at the IQ of some of the DayZ community

You won't stay geared for long if you hang in that server hopping sniper area. I've logged in so many times next to tards laying there waiting for people to enter any of the airfield buildings.

V signature, plus sooo much more in a total of 10 tents. Our team is 12 large, We are not a clan.

Edited by Ashnik

seems like another tiny penis contest

MY PENIS IS SMALLER THAN YOURS.

• Like 2

It seems a little odd that you have zero kills in that screenshot and yet you have that gear. Unless the debug monitor messed up, which can happen

Edited by Ghost_Irl

this is most likely hacked or fake seeming as you have no murders or zombie kills and yet you still have all those items...

this is most likely hacked or fake seeming as you have no murders or zombie kills and yet you still have all those items...

Or duped :P

What no kills? O.o I second that notion

Um. Ever think he/she may or may not have a camp with gear?

QUICK GUYS, THROW ACCUSATIONS AROUND!!!!!!

SOMEONE MAKE A CHEAT REPORT AND PLACE IT IN THE WRONG SECTION!!!!!!!

I wonder if any of you idiots throwing hack accusations know that when you equip camo/ghillie suit it reset your debug monitor back to zero for kills headshots murders etc. There are others bug that will also do this... JK LAWL HE HAS GUD GEER HE MUTS B HAKING

• Like 1

I wonder if any of you idiots throwing hack accusations know that when you equip camo/ghillie suit it reset your debug monitor back to zero for kills headshots murders etc. There are others bug that will also do this... JK LAWL HE HAS GUD GEER HE MUTS B HAKING

I was being sarcastic about the hacker comment. But i never knew that bug sister, at least hasn't happened to me or my friends when they wore ghillies.

Actually I don't have a ghillie suit. I need one but I don't have one yet.

The answer to why I have zero kills is not that my debug monitor is frozen or that I'm a hacker. The situation is that I recently died and resupplied at my campsite.

• Like 1

This is the best i can do.

arma2oa2012080806410209.th.jpg

arma2oa2012080800390115.th.jpg

Edited by ATOJAR