Sign in to follow this  
DrFree_man

What is the longest you have been alive?

? having a hard time getting started? or just running around like a crazy person....... or both lol ?

If I end up lucky enough to find decent gear and it isn't zombies that get me, I either break my legs running on the shore or something equally dumb, or I get sniped in the head from 1000 meters. I'm just a cursed individual.

One week, then a hacker killed the server

i have heard alot of shitty things hackers have done, dident know they were killing servers now!

Most of the time when I end up warped with a large group of people, the server dies and stays dead for a while afterward,

I'm at about 12 days atm, current record. 720ish zombie kills right now, 3 murders, 1 bandit kill.

i have heard alot of shitty things hackers have done, dident know they were killing servers now!

He teleported us all "in the air" and falling without parachut = death

the worst ist, even you were killed by a cheater, you dont get your charackter restored :(

29 days and just got killed by a scripter. survived a hacker stealing all my gear and having to regear, and 2 broken legs with no morphine and having to crawl around for a long time.

Most fun i have had on a character. I miss him already.

I'm at about 12 days atm, current record. 720ish zombie kills right now, 3 murders, 1 bandit kill.

nice man 720 zombie kills, you have no fear of letting ppl hear you lol.... well done

I think I am currently on day 20 or 21, which is my current record. I run in a group of 3 (my brothers) and usually only hang on the outskirts of the map unless medical supplies are needed. We have no camp, only what we can carry. We just roam looking for camps, vehicles and people. One of the three I run with has been alive as long as me, but the other guy was recently killed by an invisible dude and before that he died being our helicopter test pilot.

We usually play 2-3 hours a day, on an average of 4-5 days a week... maybe.

Three days

Was driving our new off-road pickup truck back to base when the server admin spotted me, decided he wanted my truck, kicked me and shot me when I loaded back in.

Good times?

30 days.

Teleported into the sky :(

wow thats rage factor right there!!!

and panda, i hate that type of play, if i see an (admin) on a server.... i never even connect or log off, can't trust them

31 days, killed by a tree and proud in it.

but the real question is how much time ingame have you spent.

since i played aproximetly 7 hours weekly I can easily be at the same level of somone who survived 10 days with more hours weekly.

Yep 31 days also. I play like 2 tops 3 hours a day. Sometimes even non dont even know if they count those days. Rarely i play long days of about 8+ hours, but when i do i play really carefull and have a goal in mind + some team mates to back me up. When im teamed up im always the scout going in first and clearing areas. While my aunt takes overwatch and my little brother is my wingman :D

About 650 zombie kills and 300+ headshots. Survived 2 assination attempts on that cheracter and made a whole group who crippled me in cherno run from a rage firing my M249. 200 bullets into nothing and they never came back.

Edited by Frisqy

Some 30 plus days.

Got killed legit.

59 killed by teleport to "thunderdome",

oh well :)

damn man 59 is the record on the thread so far, i kinda wish the "leaderboards" were active and not abused due to some of the shit

Some 30 plus days.

Got killed legit.

my first "long life" character of only 9 days lol (thought it was long at the time) i died legit as well, not sure what happened, just shot in the back at a store.

nice man 720 zombie kills, you have no fear of letting ppl hear you lol.... well done

Nah, I generally run loud on weapons. At most I'll carry an M9SD. I would just go light up entire towns with my MK48, got shot at a few times doing that. Unfortunately at the time of this post I just got killed, some guy snuck up right behind me while I was prone in a bush in a ghillie suit in the woods and shot me with an AS50. I was doing nothing to reveal my position, not sure how he found me, but thus is life.

I was alive 13 days with 2700 zombie kills or so. I just loaded into the game where I was camped with my bicycle north of the NE airfield. The graphics were way dark on this server so I decdided to adjust my gamma settings. My daughter had been on my computer and hit the mouse increase speed on my mouse. Instead of hitting OPTIONS, my curser was just a hair above that and I hit RESPAWN instead. I heard the flies and thought I had gotten sniped by a .50 cal or something. It took me over an hour to make it to the Airfield. I was probably 5 mins from my corpse and the server says it is going to reboot in 120 seconds. Lost all my gear! The next day RESPAWN was taken out of the game:)