irbab00n

Hacker that was slightly entertaining

As much as I hate scripters and people who cheat, I got to admit there was one I encountered last night that scared the life out of me.

So right after me and a bud of mine logged in, we immediately heard a little girl laughing and singing "ring around the rosie, pocket full of posies." Which needless to say, was scary as hell to hear in the first place. Then we heard nothing for about 2 minutes or so but I didn't want to chance giving our position away to any players who might have coincidentally been in our vicinity. If I wasn't scared before, it wasn't until we heard the "grudge girl" noise right behind us. As I turned around, there stood a man with a hatchet, face painted up like a clowns, GOD MODE ENABLED, and hacked both me and my friend to bits.

Two things:

1. Touche for scaring the living daylight out of us, that was pretty original and pretty funny at the same time.

2. You're a low life, god mode enabling cheater that deserves to get hit by a bus.

Edited by irbab00n
  • Like 6

As much as I hate scripters and people who cheat, I got to admit there was one I encountered last night that scared the life out of me.

So right after me and a bud of mine logged in, we immediately heard a little girl laughing and singing "ring around the rosie, pocket full of posies." Which needless to say, was scary as hell to hear in the first place. Then we heard nothing for about 2 minutes or so but I didn't want to chance giving our position away to any players who might have coincidentally been in our vicinity. If I wasn't scared before, it wasn't until we heard the "grudge girl" noise right behind us. As I turned around, there stood a man with a hatchet, face painted up like a clowns, GOD MODE ENABLED, and hacked both me and my friend to bits.

Two things:

1. Touche for scaring the living daylight out of us, that was pretty original and pretty funny at the same time.

2. You're a low life, god mode enabling cheater that deserves to get hit by a bus.

Epic. Just epic.

Little girls singing, grudge noise..fucking clown face !?? Jayzuz h kehrist...no need for that sort of shit in the middle of fucking nowhere. Damn.

This actually sounds like a pleasant hacking experience. If only all hackers would be so creative.

Edited by bankst3r

God mode is only applicable to every body part except face, best to remember that next time.

Wouldn't be so mad about dying to hackers if this type of stuff was more common. Most just copy+paste hacks and do nothing creative with it.

Sounds like a great dose of hysteria to DayZ!

LOL the link to those videos thats creepy that hacker follows him around hahahaha wow that would freak me out.

Seriously this is the most funniest hacking i have ever seen.

Great vids i loled alot. Like the guy said if this would happen IRL id probably kill myself before he could.

Edited by Frisqy

I'd actually love to see that kind of character implemented as an NPC around places of interest, like Green Mountain...with a bit more realism tho (no ring-a-ring-a-rosie)

Edited by Griff
  • Like 2

The videos in this thread are brilliant, nice finds people. I somewhat feel sorry for you Irbab00n, but it's so funny!

I got transformed into a dog and other multiple models onces, I can say that was definitely one of my highlights of DayZ, even if the hacker killed me.

Edited by Mayuyu

I don't know if it was the same guy, but that's almost exactly what had happened to me and my bud. Except I'm guessing he was behind us the entire time because I didn't see him until the end lol. +1 for creativity

There are some other good ones too.

Like this guy:

He actually inspired me to try hiding and whispering "I see you" to people and yelling like I was dying and I needed help. Needless to say it was pretty amusing watching them just run around trying to find where you are.

• Like 1

I just had a similar encounter myself and got it recorded... scared the crap out of me...

• Like 1

I just had a similar encounter myself and got it recorded... scared the crap out of me...

Well played for Alt+F4ing immediately I don't understand these people who stick around to be 'entertained' by hackers.