Sign in to follow this  
BiGoDeViN (DayZ)

The Golden Tent - Most Epic Loot Finds

the m249 is not using the STANAG-mags. I am damn sure it is using the M249-ammo-belt because it is a machinegun and not an assault-rifle ;)

M249 can use STANAG magazines.

Don't speak with such authority when you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Crashed heli today was my best find. 2x L85 AWS (one each for me n my buddy) 2x m249 SAW (left them both, too noisy) a DMR and an AS50, all with ammo.

A crashed heli has only 5 loot spots. Also one of those spots is a med/ammo box or trashy lootpile.

Ive only played for a couple of days and I am a noob for saying this, but I had found a double barrel shotgun, a remington flash slug shotgun, and a lee enfield all in the same barn.

found a PDW in a deerstand

Not trying to one up you, but found a DMR in a deer stand with 4 mags myself. It always feels nice when the deer stand gives you something you don't expect (in a good way). 90% of the time deer stand usually gives me AK or AKM ammo and no actual AK's themselves or it's empty.

Edited by reciprocate

I picked up the L85 AWS and the AS50. My bud got DMR and L85 AWS. No room for it and its not really that useful in comparison to the others.

So you have 4 long range weapons and no close or midrange weapons. Congratulations.

(You should have dropped your pistols as well just to make things perfect)

7 tents with pretty much every item in the game in them. Picked up a GPS, Ghillie (1 tent had 8 of them), Mk48, AS50, nades, rangefinder, bear traps, satchel charges. Had a cooked steak and a soda while I was there too :D

raided the same clan camp twice in 3 days, the first time i was even driving my offroad, loaded it with 2 M4A1 CCOs, DMR, 2 M107s. I took an AS 50 and my friend took an L85

second time i took a SVD Dragunov, and blew up a Ural with AS50 (it didnt have wheels, idk how they even got the Ural there w/o wheels)

just came from looting a hacker camp, they had a M4A3 ACOG GL (WTF tell me its hacked plz), took a DMR and my friend took a FN Fal PVS

Found a camp with 13 ghillies, 8 antibiotics, 1 AS50, 6 L85A2 AWS, and about a billion other guns. I took what I wanted, dumped the rest on the ground, and saved the tents.

They also had satchel charges. The satchel charges were a bad idea. I left a burning campfire loaded with wood in the crater as a calling card.

My other best find was going to the NWAF I ran into a guy cycling the north barracks, shot him dead and he had an M24, M4A3 CCO, and an M4A1 Holo on him, and a pile with about 80 stanag magazines and like 16 M4/M16 variants outside the barracks. I thankfully had a truck nearby to load that stuff into and I set up a stanag tent with 50 magazines, 3 M4A3 CCO, 2 M16M203, and 5 other guns. Easiest looting ever!

the m249 is not using the STANAG-mags. I am damn sure it is using the M249-ammo-belt because it is a machinegun and not an assault-rifle ;)

I lost one today. It does use both types of stanag mags. Its also really quiet for some reason. I have been wandering around with that beast weapon for 31 days. Its my weapon of choice. I handled most weapons and nothing beats the m249. Its an awesome sprayer, lots of ammo for it, its extremely quiet and the accuracy for that thing is way beyond a few 100 meters. You can snipe with it but dont have a zoom function unfortunately :P