horrgakx

Found Mountain Dew but had a fail moment

It looks lovely in its nice light blue can. I put it in my backpack, jumped in a tractor, drove over a small bush whereupon the tractor fell to pieces and killed me. Didn't even have time to drink the blue nectar.

Damned ArmA2 bugs.

Edited by Horrgakx

Mountain drew is cursed . Everytime you own or drink it it curses you like with the tractor

I'm willing to bet that both the Mountain Dew and tractor were found at that place we don't mention ... you know ... G___n M______n.

They should make a movie where some random peeps find a mountain dew in a barn and then they're like OH SHI- in total final destination glory as their entrails are splattered all over the room by total random fuckery.

Must be from seemingly supernatural forces using elaborate hidden death goldberg machines.

e.g. (water spills on toaster which activates garbage disposal which makes me walk over to turn it off except that the moisture from my cooking has loosened the vase suspended over my head causing it to snap and squish my brains out while getting electrocuted).

Edited by TarantulaFudge

I found a Mountain Dew, but a few minutes later, I came across a bandit who shot my face in. With my last dying breath I drank the Dew while mocking him. If I cant have the Dew, then nobody else can either.

i found two mountain dew a week ago and i put it in my backpack. i had no time to taste it before a bandit shot me in my face

It's a damn conspiracy! Ever notice the color of Mountain Dew? GREEN! Ever notice what color the "place" is? GREEN! There's a reason Mountain Dew is so rare. Because there's only one in the game. It's a manifestation of the "place" itself. It places itself right in the player's face. You know it's rare so you grab it. Then, you get killed. There's a correlation here. Don't believe me? MOUNTAIN Dew!