Ahniolator

Fix for Graphics Glitches in 1.7.2.4

I haven't had any glitches (nor those I play with) since changing the Max Video Memory option to default and adding this start-up parameter to my shortcut: -maxVRAM=<number> where number is your maximum VRAM -1 - in my case I have a HD6950 2GB, so I use -maxVRAM=2047.

Should help some people. Also, if one flush doesn't work, do it a few times and it should clear it after a couple of tries.

• Like 1

Please patch this glitch!

Can't play DayZ for 2 and a half week.................

Hell yea let's wait for Patch 1.7.3 instead of playing DayZ without this glitches...... :facepalm:

*EDIT*

what doesn't work

- LShift + NUM - and tipe flush

- change graphic settings (AA, ...)

- change sceneComplexity=100000

- restart game

Edited by helmi
  • Like 1

Are the mods still going to confirm the content OP was trying to release? I'd love to try out a fix for this, as the game is unplayable for me at the moment.

I haven't had any glitches (nor those I play with) since changing the Max Video Memory option to default and adding this start-up parameter to my shortcut: -maxVRAM=<number> where number is your maximum VRAM -1 - in my case I have a HD6950 2GB, so I use -maxVRAM=2047.

Should help some people. Also, if one flush doesn't work, do it a few times and it should clear it after a couple of tries.

You are the man !! this worked for me can see !!! guys try this fix it may work for you :D