Sanguine1987

Stuck on loading-RESET MY DAM PLAYER ID ALREADY

OK, FIRST OF ALL, YES I READ ALL THE POSTS ABOUT THIS.

Im stuck on the black screen green loading letters that come right after waiting for charactor to create.

Best i can do is get into debug, but i cant die. zombies wont aggro me, and half the players i run into cant see me. its a 33k meter walk out too, so if i want to play i have to spend three hours walking EVERY TIME I DIE.

THIS IS A PUBLIC HIVE SERVER PROBLEM, i can join private hives easy.

I dont know if my character is corrupted or there are bad sectors on the hive hardware who cares.

No none of the solutions given have worked. So far i have tried:

Udating to latest ARMA2/Dayz.

Rolling back to beta 389 and changing the weapons files.

Uninstalling and re-installing Arma2.

Uninstall and re-install battle-eye both manually and through steam.

going back to the oldest version of dayz/arma that i can find a server for.

Contacting Arma2 support

Contacting Dayz support

So far no one seems to give a crap.

GIVE ME A PLAYER ID RESET PLEASE. I DONT NEED ANY ITEMS I DONT NEED YOU TO GIVE ME ANYTHING JUST RESET ME SO I CAN START OVER AND PLAY PLEASE JESUS CHRIST SO MANY PEOPLE WITH THIS PROBLEM WHY CANT YOU JUST ******* FIX IT RESET ME DAMNIT. OR RESPOND TO THE NUMEROUS SUPPORT TICKETS I HAVE SENT ON MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. MY GAME IS ****** AND SO IS A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLES GAMES. IF YOU GIVE A **** ABOUT US ******* FIX IT OK.

jesus ******* bull****

a'sdj'ak;sd;lak

sdl;kas;dka'dk;s';laskd

askd

alsk;alkd

;laks

d;lkas

;ldka

lskd

a'ksd

l'akd

'kalsd[

pka[w

eoidq

w=ioe

[klqwr

';kdw

I get stuck on the loading screen on the majority of the servers I play in. And my connection is grade A (tested on speed test). But there is one server I am always able to connect to. And its US 1037! See if that works. This could be a connection problem, for me it is. So yeah just try to connect to that and see what happens. Also I suggest using DayZ Commander. Its far better than Six Launcher (in my opinion). Goodluck!

This isnt a "connection" issue, i could connect to practically any server i wanted, i was on arma beta 95417 dayz v 1.7.2.4 or whatever for a couple days and still everything was fine, all of a sudden after being thunderdomed and server crashed or w/e my character fails to spawn in. Ill try to connect to the server when it isnt full but if it is a public server i doubt ill be able to join.

Please i bought arma specifically for @dayz. Bohemia Studios says day z is unofficial, funny from what i read they support it idk maybe im mistaken. whatever the reason, i havent been able to play for about 5 days.

If you care at all Day z admins or mods give me a response. reset my character. How long can it take really? type a number hit a button? shit just make a bot to do it where people just punch in thier player id and it gets wiped. wt would be the harm in that. do something

anything please.

Please can i get my character reset? seriously ive done everything possible including rolling back all the way to version 1.7.2.3 beta 94876 nothing is working. i need my character reset please. Wt is so hard about this?

Really dayz staff you are going to ignore this thread and every other one just like it? Who is going to buy your broken game when it comes out knowing this is wt kind of support they can expect?

More and more and more people are experiencing this issue. Can we atleast get some kind of response as to when it can be fixed?

bump im experiencing the same thing except im getting a "this server is running and incorrect version... blah blah blah" and mine happened right after a crash too. but it was my pc that crashed and i had to reboot then BAM im gettin this stupid error.

To my understanding, being stuck on "loading" without a bar means that the hive is suffering from to many people connecting at once. Considering an update was just recently rolled out, a lot of servers were restarted and a lot of people logged out of the game and started downloading/reconnecting. Thus lagging the hive. The only thing you can do is wait. These posts always come up after a version update because the update causes this. Get used to it.

Edited by Mozzy4Ever

To my understanding, being stuck on "loading" without a bar means that the hive is suffering from to many people connecting at once. Considering an update was just recently rolled out, a lot of servers were restarted and a lot of people logged out of the game and started downloading/reconnecting. Thus lagging the hive. The only thing you can do is wait. These posts always come up after a version update because the update causes this. Get used to it.

I really dont think that this is the case I've been playing this since about 1.3 and never had a problem like this. normally if you sat at loading for about 15 minutes then you could get in to the server where as I have been loading for about 1 hour and 34 minutes now and nothing has changed. It looks like a problem that is much deeper than simply server lag or over-population.

• Like 1

The same here...bad loading screen. I use Arma X Retail. (1.7.2.4 and beta 95819)

I logged out yesterday near Berezino and started this morning full geared in Kamenka on a place like a fresh spawn -i died in Balota-started

a new game and logged out later in Elektro and now always loading screen. Also i can not leave the black loading screen and have to use task manager.

What else should i do when waiting 30 minutes or more?

I play DayZ since May and never had a issue like this. I hope this could be fixed before standalone version...

I heard ETA standalone on ArmA 3 Engine is September. I think they might us ArmA 2 engine until they release ArmA 3, but I'm not sure if it's game restrictions or ArmA 2 engine capability to why some of these issues aren't fixed. HIVE is having problems with overloading and overheating, they're aware of the issues!

Same with me. I played fine for about 2 Hours, now when i had session lost i spawned somewhere near Elektrozavodsk... ofc with full equippment but still... duh...

i played for 30 minutes and got back into the north, when i relogged to get rid of those graphic bugs it took me at least 10 servers, cause of infinetly LOADING screen, and when i finially was able to join a server i was somewhere in balota.... -.-

Really dayz staff you are going to ignore this thread and every other one just like it? Who is going to buy your broken game when it comes out knowing this is wt kind of support they can expect?

DayZ is a completely free mod and therefore it is impossible to buy it and it isn't actually a game. It has also grewn from 0 to 1.000.000 users in like 5 months. How do you expect 1 team to cope with that amount of traffic? Also it is an alpha and you knew that since it says so in big letters on the frontpage. Problems are to be expected and a bug report would be the proper response to them. QQ'ing and whining on the forums is not.

Rocket is prob working on another hotfix rather than wasting many hours replying to every individual thread about how they can't join servers.

A manual install of battleEye fixed the "loading screen" problem for me.

(just tried two server and it workes-both times spawned on the beach)

http://www.battleye.com/download.html

I am suprised, because i thought the last beta patches would also install battleEye files.

Maybe i was wrong. Hope it will work for other player too.

I have the same "infinite hourglass while unconcious at beach" bug. I've wasted half of my weekend trying to fix it. Second day into this game and now it's broken. Yes it's alpha, but I just bought Arma to play Dayz...

@Rocket and the Bohemians: if you don't want to be the new Blizzard and have happy costumers please fix this, before it goes to ebay along with Diablo3 :P Thanks in advance!

Anyway, how can I find out my player ID? Just in case someone would change his or her mind and be able to reset me?

There's a quickfix for it but it requires a lot of friggin' dedication and friends who can scour either a ghillie suit or camo suit. It's a pain in the ass and I'd rather see it fixed than do the roundabout fix that takes a long ass time.